Livingston Boy's Bball coach resigns for another job

Kevin will do a good job at Central but it will take a couple years to compete in that district......He will have very little talent to work with. It wont be a quick fix.....their eight grade is solid but not much up the line....hope He's in it for the long haul..

Sigler left two years ago. This was Hurley's first year and he replaced Sigler.

Apparently there are two guys up for the job being this late in the summer. One is a guy that was an assistant under the Fraumberger guy 4 or 5 years ago.

The other guy was the assistant for two years under Sigler and Hurley's assistant this year. Been there 3 years I think.

Don't know much about either of them and don't think either of them have been a head coach before. There might be someone else too but not sure.

Guest stevenash

Won't take long if Kevin embraces technology

Will you be putting this service out for bids......he may be bringing a couple players with him. But mostly for their education.

[/quote

Have a new, more refined service that I would like to offer an exclusive to in H-town but fear Gestapo will impede.]

Won't take long if Kevin embraces technology

Will you be putting this service out for bids......he may be bringing a couple players with him. But mostly for their education.

[/quote

Have a new, more refined service that I would like to offer an exclusive to in H-town but fear Gestapo will impede.]

Gestapo is not smart enough to recognize advanced technology.....all they know is body slams.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4