Dayton vs. LBJ

Guest 2010.doing.it.again

What do you know about Austin LBJ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you know about Austin LBJ?

• Good
    • Bad

Guest 2010.doing.it.again

Are they picked to be first in their district?

Did they go far in the playoffs?

We play them in week 10 && i know nothing about them..

Let me know something

All I know about LBJ is that it's a very prideful school and that those kids are going to have some LONG bus rides to and from Dayton.

I thought Dayton was playing this game in Austin?

I believe that is the case, playing @ LBJ.

Oh, then it's the other way around. That sucks for Dayton's kids.

It may not be a bad drive for the fans, but trust me, it will be for the students. It takes an hour for me to get to Houston when one of my parents or I are driving, but on a bus, it typically takes 2-2 1/2 hours.

???

It is a Sat.day game @ LBJ and purple will travel probably by private bus for this one.Lot's of time to plan a pep rally/cookoff in the parking lot like last years send offs.

Still takes a while. It took us (football team, Indianettes, band, cheerleaders, Indian Spirit, film crew, Geronimo Crew... in the end, we had a convoy of about seven or so busses) two hours to get to Reliant by charter bus.

It is a Sat.day game @ LBJ and purple will travel probably by private bus for this one.Lot's of time to plan a pep rally/cookoff in the parking lot like last years send offs.

Still takes a while. It took us (football team, Indianettes, band, cheerleaders, Indian Spirit, film crew, Geronimo Crew... in the end, we had a convoy of about seven or so busses) two hours to get to Reliant by charter bus.

How many times did ya'll stop? Weak bladder ??? In 2-1/2 hours we will be getting ready to unload at LBJ.

How many times did ya'll stop? Weak bladder ??? In 2-1/2 hours we will be getting ready to unload at LBJ.

We didn't stop at all on the Reliant trip. We don't stop unless a bus breaks down (learned that the hard way).

You know what??? Dayton needed a 10th game this is he one they have got and it is in Nov, when yes it is fairly cool! No one is crying around DHS about having to take a bus ride for goodness sakes!!! They are teenagers and they are designed for the ride!!

It's all what you make of it, I'm just saying that they're going to have a long ride there. Whatever amount of time it normally takes to get to Austin from Dayton, I promise you it's longer on a bus. Busses normally take twice as long to get anywhere as normal cars.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats