Who will the broncos win against and lose against?

Will they go back into the playoffs or stay home this year?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will they go back into the playoffs or stay home this year?

• Playoffs
    • Staying home

Every year there seems to be some doubt just like last year w/Cody coming back from 07 injury and leading the Broncos to the title game-Yet another year possibly in the making at QB in 09?In 07 after the leg injury unknown Gregory Charles(Katrina transfer from New Orleans) led the purple to there longest playoff berth in DHS school history and in 08 they broke that record.What surprizes are in store for 09?Stay tuned or better come see for yourself.Dave Cambell and staff like em so I will leave it to them for deep playoff predictions.

No matter how much Dayton down plays the loss of Cody and Dougat I can't see the Broncos being the caliber of team that they were last year. These two guys were men amoung boys and was responsible for 90 percent of your scoring! I know the Bronco's will re load and have a good chance of going 10-0 ,but the ride will not be as easy this year. I see the Bronco's going 9-1 with a 3 round playoff run. The one loss coming from Friendswood.

Well the Wood lost their stars in Karem/Gatreau as well but Broncos in 09 on Defense are going to be real SALTY-maybe the best D ever and look for some hard hitting at Bronco Stadium as some of the soph.that were all-dist.in 07 are back for a senior year along w/last years players who had Boo-Koo playing time in lot of lopsided games in 08.Broncs may not be as good on offense but are going to shock some folks on how many points they put up thanks partly to excellant field position created by a awesome defense that is big and fast.I thought if there was a weakness it would be kicking but wait another Carranco(next 4 yrs.)Alot of this years team has knocked twice for a ring and have many more games in mind.

Well the Wood lost their stars in Karem/Gatreau as well but Broncos in 09 on Defense are going to be real SALTY-maybe the best D ever and look for some hard hitting at Bronco Stadium as some of the soph.that were all-dist.in 07 are back for a senior year along w/last years players who had Boo-Koo playing time in lot of lopsided games in 08.Broncs may not be as good on offense but are going to shock some folks on how many points they put up thanks partly to excellant field position created by a awesome defense that is big and fast.I thought if there was a weakness it would be kicking but wait another Carranco(next 4 yrs.)Alot of this years team has knocked twice for a ring and have many more games in mind.

under the tutoring of Juan& jorge, this last Carranco should be a great asset to the broncos. can't wait to see him devolope into an outstanding kicker for the broncs. going to be fun for a few years to come.  ::) ::) ::)

10-0 with a shot at it all!!!

I don't know if there any Houston area teams that can hang with Dayton but district 13 four a may. Up in Longview this weekend and talking to some chaps and they think they have a pretty shot this year. Marshall, SS and Texas High may match up with the Broncos and would love to watch the Mavs and Dayton get it on.  ;D

Its very difficult to go undefeated in regular season play no matter who you are. Dayton obviously should win district and go through district play undefeated, but Coach Stewart has a couple of tough ones on the schedule (to his credit), in Friendswood and Austin LBJ... Friendswood seems to have Dayton's number for whatever reason, so I see a loss here, and Austin LBJ at home will be tough.

So, I'll say 8-2 regular season for the Broncos and a couple rounds deep in the playoffs.... "Cody Green" too much of a loss..

Its very difficult to go undefeated in regular season play no matter who you are. Dayton obviously should win district and go through district play undefeated, but Coach Stewart has a couple of tough ones on the schedule (to his credit), in Friendswood and Austin LBJ... Friendswood seems to have Dayton's number for whatever reason, so I see a loss here, and Austin LBJ at home will be tough.

So, I'll say 8-2 regular season for the Broncos and a couple rounds deep in the playoffs.... "Cody Green" too much of a loss..

believe me, dayton will overcome the loss of cody and a.j.. we will prevail. defense wins games. our offense will come through.

believe me, dayton will overcome the loss of cody and a.j.. we will prevail. defense wins games. our offense will come through.

Bro you dont overcome two d=one kids that easily especially of the cailber of them two. Dayton will be good no doubt but missing those guys is a hole to fill.

Bro you dont overcome two done kids that easily especially of the cailber of them two. Dayton will be good no doubt but missing those guys is a hole to fill.

Daytons defense will be top notch.

look for the offnese to still put up around five touchdowns a game.

The Broncos will still be loaded with lots of speed.

FF99-Broncos were without Cody in 2007-Ran into LT/Gilbert in College Sta.but still set a school record for deepest playoff run @DHS.A hurricane blow in Gregory Charles QB led them.Here we are in 09 looking to 3 peat possibly-As for KING they might give the JV squad a game in DAYTON.Broncos playing in late December that's my way of thinking.

As far as possible losses I'm going with Bay City, Friendswood, and North Forest....Bay City because they've been there, Friendswood because they always play Dayton hard (still mad about the parking!!) and North Forest because they always have good athletes (get Dayton on a bad night, never know)....

:D Bay City?With 2nd.yr.coach 5 ret."O"-2 ret."D".As for N.Forest-lost big senior class and Coach Crawford(Aldine)-Friendswood is your last pic-maybe?In DAYTON in 09-Doubtful this year but they do play well against the Purple.As the case of alot of great football dynasties of the past-Great Coaching is hard to get.

;)LB-C.Young 6-5"220 4.7-DL T.Hill 6-2" 255 4.9-OLB E.Brown 6-0"195 4.8(55 tackles,3 ff)ILB J.Baxter 5-9"205 4.8 (82 Tack.6 Tfl's-2 FF) G.Ripkowski 6-2" 240-D.Wright T 6'2 240-Other all-dist 07 sophomores that missed 08 season are back.Hill @ Jenkins 6 year starters-We will see how much bigger/faster these boy's are now since last year.

I think Tony Hill,Exzavoir Baldwin,Evin Brown,Aaron Jenkins,Jorden Baxter..

There will be 3 kids that played there soph. season but do to a li bit of truble,had to sit out this season..Cris Yung,Moisis Herara, && Victor Blonca..Thats 8 kids with Varcity ex.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats