Best game in 23-1A this year?

Who do you think will be in the best district game this year?  Try and put team pride to the side for a moment and give an unbiased response.

I think that High Island at H-D could be a very interesting opening week game.

Bro we beat them 62-0 last year. Come on. Evadale vs H-D will be a good game. Also the rivalry game between WH and H-D.

Who do you think will be in the best district game this year?  Try and put team pride to the side for a moment and give an unbiased response.

Bro we beat them 62-0 last year. Come on. Evadale vs H-D will be a good game. Also the rivalry game between WH and H-D.

I keep hearing things could turn around for them this year!  I'm not saying ya'll won't win, it's got the best chance to be 23-1A game of the week for 1st district game.

ill say the Evadale/H-D, Evadale/W-H, and W-H/H-D games. all three of those games will determine district champ.

we'll call it the 23-1A "gaunlet". whoever wins the gaunlet, wins district.

goodluck to everybody in the district...

Nicely said!  AD  ;)

Yeah. Yall beat us pretty dang good. But Yall also had the cookie monster. From what ive heard HD lost alot of seniors.

Looks like Evadale and who ever they are playing that week. And it should be that way seeing that they did beat everyone last year, that makes them the biggest targets. They will have to bring there best to every game because a let down will bring a lost that week. The teams  are so even that a let down will get you beat. I know that the Evadale weight room is open and I havent seen many there yet.

Just a thought

If anyone takes their opponent on the opposite sideline for granted they could find out that their "game of the week" just became the upset of the day!

1A games can be determined by some very small unknowns, like a player getting hurt the week before or in pregame, a virus sweeping through the locker room, the way the field is and ybig games nowes that ever changing weather thing.

For any fan the game of the year and the game you play that week are one and the same. Yea, there are some big games that look like big games now, but we are more than a month away from 0 week and almost two minths until district play begins.

It is a funny shaped ball and it bounces in some very funny ways.

Good luck to all the teams in 23A, except against the Rebels of course and more importantly lets pray for a season of safety for each and every player who will strap on the pads beginning next week. 

Just a thought

If anyone takes their opponent on the opposite sideline for granted they could find out that their "game of the week" just became the upset of the day!

1A games can be determined by some very small unknowns, like a player getting hurt the week before or in pregame, a virus sweeping through the locker room, the way the field is and ybig games nowes that ever changing weather thing.

For any fan the game of the year and the game you play that week are one and the same. Yea, there are some big games that look like big games now, but we are more than a month away from 0 week and almost two minths until district play begins.

It is a funny shaped ball and it bounces in some very funny ways.

Good luck to all the teams in 23A, except against the Rebels of course and more importantly lets pray for a season of safety for each and every player who will strap on the pads beginning next week. 

I've got to hand it to you Yeller, sometimes you come out and say some really stupid things.  Then, you totally redeem yourself by statements like this one.  ;D  Nice Post

I as well, hope the best for all teams and players.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats