Newton's Stadium

Guest EagleFan01

Guest EagleFan01

Does anyone have any pics of the renovations that Newton made? They put new stands in on the home side from what I hear, the reserve seating is really nice they recline from what i hear. Even got new stands on visitor side, the stadium is gonna sit alot more people from what I hear. But if anyone took pics you should post them.

Does anyone have any pics of the renovations that Newton made? They put new stands in on the home side from what I hear, the reserve seating is really nice they recline from what i hear. Even got new stands on visitor side, the stadium is gonna sit alot more people from what I hear. But if anyone took pics you should post them.

How about a new pressbox? Please, please tell me they have a new pressbox or at least a better one on the visitors side. That one is just a firecracker stand with one 40 watt bulb in it.

How about a new pressbox? Please, please tell me they have a new pressbox or at least a better one on the visitors side. That one is just a firecracker stand with one 40 watt bulb in it.

;D

Yes Virginia, there is a new press box. The home stands are only skeletons as of today. They have not started attaching any seats. The reserved is supposed to be individual seating. They moved a portion of the old home stands over and attached them to the visitors side. Most definitely increased capacity on both sides. I don't think they have done anything to the visitors side press box.

Guest EagleFan01

From what i understand there is gonna be a big improvement to the visitor's side pressbox also. The Home side press box is very nice does anyone have pics of it?

Guest hardcore

I am a wildcat fan and have alot of respect for the newton eagle program.  I feel it is about time that the fans and players to have something good come their way.  I also feel that newton will beat dangerfield this year. I wish the eagles the best this season and hope ya win the state championship. GO EAGLES.

Guest EagleFan01

You must be talking about the pressbox on the visitor's side? The one on the home side wasn't that bad, but now its brand new and looks really nice. The stands look really good also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats