Jay Burditt-Barbers Hill

Jay Burditt-( 2009 Barbers Hill ) has accepted a full ride to pitch at Galveston College. Congrats to Jay.

Jay had to wait patiently during his junior year for a chance to pitch because of the four senior pitchers BH had at the time. He never complained and never quit working. It all paid off with an excellent season on the mound for the Eagles during his senior year. A well deserved scholarship...Jay is certainly one of the hardest working kids I've ever been around. A great kid w/ an excellent family support system. I look for Jay to really excel the next two years for the Whitecaps.

Way to go Jay-Bird ! 

Jay Burditt-( 2009 Barbers Hill ) has accepted a full ride to pitch at Galveston College. Congrats to Jay.

Jay had to wait patiently during his junior year for a chance to pitch because of the four senior pitchers BH had at the time. He never complained and never quit working. It all paid off with an excellent season on the mound for the Eagles during his senior year. A well deserved scholarship...Jay is certainly one of the hardest working kids I've ever been around. A great kid w/ an excellent family support system. I look for Jay to really excel the next two years for the Whitecaps.

Way to go Jay-Bird ! 

Great job!! I am very proud of you. I know how hard the whole family worked to acheive this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou