VIDEO....OF Camp

Guest bleed orange

:'( Yes, she is finally a senior.

You mean after this year we won't hear, 3 SECONDS IN THE LANE anymore or BLOCK OUT? ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Yes Bleed you will, unlike you I will still go support the girls after my family graduates... OUCH did I just say that?  ;D

I will show you. This year I will watch 2 games instead of one. By the way I decided to cook the gumbo for the tournament this year. So watch what you say because I will be running the hospitality room this year also. I will have a sign on the door that says, NO one named Erik is allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Bleed you will, unlike you I will still go support the girls after my family graduates... OUCH did I just say that?  ;D

I will show you. This year I will watch 2 games instead of one. By the way I decided to cook the gumbo for the tournament this year. So watch what you say because I will be running the hospitality room this year also. I will have a sign on the door that says, NO one named Erik is allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so can we skip football/vball season then and go straight to the tourney? I'm hungry already.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05