improvements at bronco stadium

Just talked to Stewart and everything that is not green on the field is being completely replaced before the season.

GOOD!

The purple end zones look nice when it is new, but ask any PN-G fan what purple fades to (pink).

PN-G's purple track looked really nice until it faded, then they went with the faithful black color for the track.

The purple endzones at Bronco stadium are nice, but they will probably have to be replaced or recolored every few years unless you don't mind looking at pink end zones.

Word? Pink end zones?  I guess we will just have to build a stadium with a retractable roof to limit the amount of sun that gets on our turf. Just Kidding, I think the current plan is to construct statues of Cody and AJ on the east and west ends of the field that are large enough to obscure the sun, thus alleviating any concerns of our end zones fading to pink.

looks like a war zone right now  :D :D ;D ;D ::) hope it'll be ready for the lumberton scrimmage. looks like alot of work being done.

They will get it done soon for sure besides still bad to the bone stadium.

Real nice bright lighting.I sure don't miss those days during the Coach Edwards days when he would call me to climb those creosote poles,clean lenses,change bulbs,rewire fixtures on the football field and tennis court.Alot of the poles you could stick a screwdriver in 4" at ground level.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats