PN-G HC FAIRCLOTH WILL BE ON THE KFDM SPORTS XTRA SUN NIGHT AT..

Believe the Coaches handed out Donuts to all the fans waiting in line for Tickets, we'll have it tonight at 6 and 10..

That's good stuff right there! ;D

I don't think the masses at PNG are expecting too much from this squad. I think most of the heavy players that would scream and shout are very excited about the future and realize this season does not a career make. Ground Work Baby!

I copied this off of the PNG website. this shows the dedication these new coaches have towards the program and to the future of PNG.

Special thanks goes out to Coaches Faircloth, Carey, Cox, and Templin for spending eight hours on Saturday with the PNGYFA youth football coaches. They held a clinic at the field house to teach us the new system so that we can try and pass this on to the younger kids and get them ready. Coach Faircloth and Coach Carey talked offense for the first four hours and Coach Cox and Coach Templin talked defense after lunch. Coach Carey even took offensive line coaches into a separate "group session" to go over blocking schemes. I wanted to let the fans know that we have a special group of coaches at PN-G, who GENUINELY care about all of the kids and are here to BUILD A PROGRAM. I wish that all of you could have heard these coaches speak. It took ten whole minutes to get "pumped up" about the upcoming season. Coach Faircloth told us that the pressure is on us now, because he will be at the youth football games on Saturdays to make sure that we are teaching the kids correctly. Man, it's great to have coaches involved in ALL LEVELS OF PN-G FOOTBALL. Thanks to all of you who participated in the clinic and for taking time for PN-G youth football !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32