Coach Stewart's 13 Years -Dayton

Entering into season #14 in 2009 Who can stop those Broncos? 13 District Titles-13 Playoff teams-Back to Back 07-08 semi-finalist -2008 state finalist w/a mere 9 total district losses thru 13 seasons.Dominating district 19-4A-for 11 yrs.-20-4A for both(2) years.The smiles and the talent keeps coming.

What a job Coach Stewart has done in Dayton.

To see what happens to our athletes from 7th grade to 12th grade is truly AWEsome!

Got to favor the Broncos getting out of the region for the third straight year.

and....

Big news from Toups Graphics....

Mr. Toups has just purchased a Canon XH A1 camcorder to video the games in HD!

If I can swing a blue ray burner soon, the Broncos could be one of the first teams to have field level highlights on Blue Ray discs available!

On another front....

Still up here in Pennsylvania...

WAS 45 DEGREES HERE THIS MORNING!!!!

BRRRRR!!!!!  Even better (to all my working comrades back home)  I get paid today to drive a canoe van for a the campers to canoe down the Delaware river.  I drop off the canoes, drive down stream, and wait along the banks of the beautiful Delaware river for the kids to arrive about three hours later!  talk about a serene job, sure beats summer school!

I will be back in Dayton next week!

Can't wait to see everyone again!

Great coach and great accomplishments by the Broncos. BH has only been around for 1 year of those stats along with GCM and KP. Times will be getting harder enjoy while ya can  ;D ;D

I remember hearing similar comments went we were moved to the Beaumont district---Stewart and crew kept on winning.

Great coach and great accomplishments by the Broncos. BH has only been around for 1 year of those stats along with GCM and KP. Times will be getting harder enjoy while ya can  ;D ;D

I remember hearing similar comments went we were moved to the Beaumont district---Stewart and crew kept on winning.

The difference is that the Beaumont district always think they are world beaters even after Dayton and Livingston have steped in to show that they are not the district they think they are ;D Dayton could win for the next 13 years in district 21-4A I just don't think it is a given. Although BH has had little success in 4A we did step in the year yall were gone and take the district undefeated! BH is in a down time right now, but you can bet the hill will return to the top of the pile. A lot of tradition here to just be 2nd or 3rd all of the time. This area is getting stronger and at some point will finially overcome the Beaumont area in talent. Dayton has already done ,so but i remember how long it took for the Broncos to climb that hill there will be more to follow.

Entering into season #14 in 2009 Who can stop those Broncos? 13 District Titles-13 Playoff teams-Back to Back 07-08 semi-finalist -2008 state finalist w/a mere 9 total district losses thru 13 seasons.Dominating district 19-4A-for 11 yrs.-20-4A for both(2) years.The smiles and the talent keeps coming.

As much as I would llove those stats to be correct, Dayton has only 9 District Titles in the last 13 years, LOL! 9 like thats bad!!!

As much as I would llove those stats to be correct, Dayton has only 9 District Titles in the last 13 years, LOL! 9 like thats bad!!!

9 !! Thats embarrassing  :-[  I can't believe yall let 5 slip away! I say fire Stewart!!!! Oh and rumor is that there might be some homes real cheap at BH for Mr. Stewart and his family ;D

So I admit I was wrong about 13 dist.championships-all the rest is fact.9 Dist.losses over that period.And you were wrong 9+5 is not 13 at Dayton.Why would Stewart want to come to the Hill?His team is perfect 1-0 against B.Hill over his 13 yrs.But if you want look at History site (Dayton).Lifetime 28 games against the Hill-Broncos won 17-lost 10 -1 tie.Since 1980-2008 dayton's won 7 of 9 w/2 skunks,scored 101 pts. to 21 for the Eagles.You're rich in history but those were the good ole day's and I remember mine trying to outrun Bobby Steck but never could.Barber's Hill makes playoff's in 09 .

NAH-4 teams going-B.Hill may just have a better defense than Crosby.I would have the Cougars trying hard to get in.My opinion.Where do the boundaries cross between Crosby/Goose Creek schools.Highlands Jr.High goes to what school now?

Checked the Dayton Broncos history site over the past 3 years 2006-07-08 against the 4A teams playing in the Beaumont area and according to the records including playoff games Dayton won 15 of 16 games.The 1 loss to Lumberton by (1 point.)Broncos scored 603 pts.(over 37.5 per gm.)allowed 105 pts.(a mere 6.5 pts.per gm.)Posted 6 shutouts-6 games 7 pts.or less-2 games 13 pts.or less-1 game 20 pts.-1 game against Livingston in the playoffs in 08-allowed the largest point total of 28 pts.AND RUMOR HAS IT THIS JUST MIGHT BE THE BEST DEFENSE EVER THIS YEAR.I think we need to remember all their hard work,coaches included .Its no wonder they are glad Dayton was not in that district last year.If this does not shed some light for a little respect then shame on them.And Liberty wants some of this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4