Three Coaches from Morton Ranch under investigation

Guest etbu

Old saying "where there is smoke there is fire"? Just saw on the local news that all three coaches will fired in a KISD meeting tonight. Says that they will appeal but skew districts just don't jack up coaches like this unless they have some juice.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is alot more to this story. I understand the District needing to make immediate decisions for the kids sake but the coaches got a raw deal in this one. None of the allegations against them were proven because the didn't exist. This is a media nightmare for alll involved, the integrity of the Coaches has been questioned without suffiecent evidence but, the District would rather tarnish 3 coaches than the whole school. When I say tarnish, I mean the media dragging them through the mud, school and coaches. When the truth comes out it will be too late, it is too late for the coaches. The District will suffer because they lost 3 good coaches for no real reason.

Guest falcons93

Still think that Scott was caught in the middle and was standing up for his coaches! It is called LOYALTY!

They are all good men and good coaches! I hope there is more to this story than they are letting people know!

called stupidity if you ask me. they didn't get fired for nothing and how can you justify cheating and calling yourself a coach? what does that teach kids? LOYALITY? ya right. hope they had fun cause they are done.

Thank you Bronco1, you obviously understand! Falcons93, you obviously don't.

However, if you would like to meet and discuss this situation, the character of the coaches in question,  and the word loyalty, I would be happy to meet with you. I will even pay for lunch.

Send me a PM and we can set up something. OK?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62