Burkeville Football

lol...Im sure he appreciates that...Burkeville has a brutal schedule...first three games are against Timpson, Tenaha, and Joaquin. With Roy Harper coming back things can only get better however. It should be an interesting year for Burkeville. Go Stangs!!!

Guest checkmate

It will take a while but things should turn around with Harper and Rose...Harper is a good x and o's coach and Rose will get the players out. I cant wait for the first game...Go Newton Eagles!!!!!!

Guest checkmate

yes..many went to Newton who live in the Jamestown community...there are some tremendous athletes who live there (boys and girls) and most now are in Newton that use to be in Burkeville.

Guest checkmate

Randy Rose...been assistant in Evadale for the past few years...was in Burkeville for years before that. Taught me many years ago in fact..lol

Guest Luther X Jr.

Burkeville baseball should be better this year since the handsome coach randy rose is back.. go mustangs

Is randy rose head baseball coach for burkeville?????

Guest checkmate

Coach Harper is one of the smartest football coaches I have ever met..and a legend in Texas. I remember when I was working in Amarillo and even there they know about Harper..(Barbay too). He will get the Mustangs rolling again...many friends of mine in Newton are already debating on whether to stay or go back to Burkeville. I hear that its the same way in Jasper too.  It is just a matter of time. So I hope all of the teams in Burkeville's district has enjoyed beating up on them in the past few years....I think that will change sooner than later.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

I have been at the Mustang practices the last few times and it is amazing how the fire is coming back to the team and the community. It is slowly starting to change. It may not be this year but the Mustangs are young and very very hungry.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham