Vidor at Orangefield Saturday/32-10 Vidor Wins/Comments

how come the orange leader and the beaumont enterprise cant get the right information. there was 4 td's by vidor. one by Jacob Peevey. the enterprise had the qb from last year making the throws, he graduated last year.  take a little pride in your work and get the right info....

Well apparently this schedule has been set for some time now way before anyone would of known that they were going to be picked to win the district. I mean look at the non-district schedule we start off at Kelly and then travel to Houston to play St. Thomas. Nothing against those schools but they should be for sure wins. I would think when realignment comes around I expect a different looking scrimmage and Non-district schedule for the next two seasons.

Joey, bud. Gotta disagree with you on that.  This schedule is just more of the same as far as scrimmage.  Of course, they will get their test next week as the Mustangs come a knockin'.

As I remember we played WOS to a tie last year in a scrimmage. Hopefully it will be different this year either way!

Guest bleed orange

Looks like as soon as the big guns got put back in, OF didn't have a chance...

In the controlled part of the scrimmage Orangefield hung tough. You have to remember Vidor had way more kids then we did.  We probally had 6-8 players going both way. By the time our kids got to the game time situation they were tired. Now could we beat Vidor? No, in my opinion we could not. But like I said in an earlier post. When our kids get in game shape, we will surprise some people this year. It was a good learning experience for our kids. I saw a lot of positive things on the field. Orangefield is heading in the right direction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham