Evadale 24-1A, hype on potts speed

Guest erebelman

Guest erebelman

Everyone seems to think that Potts has the speed of a gazelle.. and that once in the open cant be caught....You all forgot about three seniors that can really turn and burn...Dillon Anthony, Casey Stringer, and Lane Dorr.  All are just about equal in speed and agility,, one maybe just a little faster than the others.. But for sure ., all can run Potts down from behind

dude i would like to have some of watever it is u are smoking ? Potts is the fastest in evadale with cravy and anthony right behind him and lane dorr is no were near as fast as those 3 !!!!!

Ill put money on it that he is. You've obviously never seen him run.

Guest Luther X Jr.

Everyone seems to think that Potts has the speed of a gazelle.. and that once in the open cant be caught....You all forgot about three seniors that can really turn and burn...Dillon Anthony, Casey Stringer, and Lane Dorr.  All are just about equal in speed and agility,, one maybe just a little faster than the others.. But for sure ., all can run Potts down from behind

Why are you bashing one of your teams players?? honestly if u dont have anything good 2 say then dont say it

its funny to me how all these evadale are arguing about speed from Evadale nothing against evadale they just don't have much speed no matter who their fastest guy is

AGREE, i really like the rebels and usually pull for them.  but just because you're the fastest man on the team, or second or third fastest, doesn't mean you're fast.  there's speed and then theres SPEED!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats