OVER!!!! / PGA

Guest spinks

One of the great shots in tournament history.

Yang's approach on the 18th.....

Over a tree with a utility wood, catches the left to right wind and lands within 3 feet of the hall and sticks.

WHAT AN AMAZING SHOT!

First time Tiger shows his human....

Great golf tournament, if you are into watching golf.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A SHOT!!!!!!!!

What was the name of that thread that got merged with this one?

Yep, it's OVER!!!!!!

I have to admit I was dead wrong.  I can eat crow.  What a tournament by Yang and great for the world of golf!!!!!

You bet it's great for golf. Yang just showed that Tiger can be matched shot for shot and beaten. Yang didn't even play center of the green. He went at the flag with a one shot lead. Gotta love how he didn't cave in and kept his cool.....and a birdie on 18 to accentuate it.

I watched the interview with Tiger today and he spoke the truth. Tiger hit the ball well, his putter failed him. Even though his putts were close at times, those usually drop for Tiger. The misreads...well, those greens were tough but everybody has to deal with them.

I thought it peculiar that a par 3 was third toughest on the course. Was it the 240 yardage or the craftiness of the green?

I watched the interview with Tiger today and he spoke the truth. Tiger hit the ball well, his putter failed him. Even though his putts were close at times, those usually drop for Tiger. The misreads...well, those greens were tough but everybody has to deal with them.

I thought it peculiar that a par 3 was third toughest on the course. Was it the 240 yardage or the craftiness of the green?

Tiger wasn't the only one missing putts.

The greens there had the pros so confused.

I think Tiger putted the ball on the line he wanted to hit it, the greens were just really tricky.

You really have to give credit to Yang.

The approach shot on the 18th green may have just been the greatest shot Tiger has witnessed from one of his opponents when battling head to head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32