23-1A Week 0 Predictions...

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

All is forgiven and over ryker....I still enjoy your posts!!!!! Now, let me add one more thing:

" Night has fallen...but we are not asleep. The bombs keep falling. I keep telling myself- what you sew is what you reap. I will hold on to those words cause I know what the future holds."  Winston Churchill  London, 1940

nah...a good quote is forever ryker.........we both know one thing.......Can this football season start!!!!! Im sick of preseason and scrimmages!!!

I say West Hardin wins....going to be interesting though to see how they do without Copeland. How does WH look these days Joharr?

It's tough to tell at this point, scrimmages are not a great source of information as you my already know.  We lost a great athlete in Copeland, but our defense returned a lot of starters from last year.  Our team won't be that young in field experience, but I'll be able to give a fair evaluation after the Warren game on Friday.  Wish I could give you more, but I don't have any yet.

Thanks Trophyman....and let me say, in Burkeville there is nothing but respect for the Evadale Rebels..we know how hard it is to stay on top..we have been down in the last few years but with Harper and Rose back and hopefully Horn soon we feel things will turn around. Rose wont let us talk bad about Evadale (believe me he has said that a million times) and we wont...its all about the kids. If the Rebels win district, which they should, the people in South Toledo Bend will support them all the way.

Lets have some fun and make some predictions for each week.  I'll put together the list each week & lets see who can pick the most right.  After the games, I'll post the winner and scores of the games.  This is just for fun, so please no bickering or whinning.   ;D

Chester @ Galveston O'Connell

Colmesneil @ West Sabine

Evadale vs Beaumont Legacy

High Island vs Barbers Hill Soph's

Hull-Daisetta at Hardin

Sabine Pass @ Deweyville

West Hardin @ Warren

Burkeville --- Open Week

Chester

West Sabine

Evadale

High Island