Has it really been 20 years?

Does Pete Rose belong in the HOF?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does Pete Rose belong in the HOF?

• Yes
    • No

Ban him from baseball for life for betting on baseball games that he could influence as a manager. Ban him from coaching a Tee Ball Team, ban him from any sort of a baseball game, field, clubhouse, etc. But he is the ALL-TIME HIT LEADER, yes i think he belongs in the Hall. And yes i said the same thing 20 years ago, nothings changed but time. Charlie Hustle was a player. IMO.

I just wish they would let him in, so we can quit talking about this.  Every year about this time, people start debating whether he belongs or not.  Let him in and get it over with.  Hard to believe its been 20 years though.

I don't know what I'm more tired of hearing about:  Pete in the HOF or whether Brett Farve is going to play football or not. 

Pete Rose by his performance on the field deserves to be in the HOF, but he broke the one rule that can't be tolerated. Pete will never see the gates of cooperstown, and that's pete's fault not baseball.

Did you pull that out of a Sports Illustrated Magazine? It comes off so well. Well written. Good job.

• 2 weeks later...

Pete Rose was the best baseball player I ever saw play. I hated him because I was an Astro fan, and he killed the 'stros; nevertheless, he was still the best. If you go to Cooperstown during induction weekend, you will see fans wearing shirts and hats that ask "Where's Pete?"  I guess its a political thing, and my opinion doesn't matter. Kinda like PhatMack, I can't believe we are still talking this after 20 years.

Guest tigersvoice

Pete Rose was the best baseball player I ever saw play. I hated him because I was an Astro fan, and he killed the 'stros; nevertheless, he was still the best. If you go to Cooperstown during induction weekend, you will see fans wearing shirts and hats that ask "Where's Pete?"  I guess its a political thing, and my opinion doesn't matter. Kinda like PhatMack, I can't believe we are still talking this after 20 years.

I liked "Charlie Hustle" on the field - didn't much care about him off the field.  Maybe the subject is still around after 20 years because misjustices just won't die.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo