HOW TO FIZZ A BASS

bh89-2

Folks,

I get the question all the time - "How do you properly FIZZ a Bass?"  A couple friends of mine put together this video and it is about as good as it gets.  This is worth the minute or so it takes to watch.

Bass FIZZ Video

This is the hidden content, please

Here is a link to Tractor Supply where you can buy cheap FIZZ Nedles.  Get the 18 guage needle that is 1 or 1-1/2 inches long.  DO NOT use the salt water type fizz tools.  They are too big.

Tractor Supply Link Fizz Needle Link (18 gauge 1 to 1-1/2 inch)

This is the hidden content, please

• 2 weeks later...

I've never really had that problem.  My filet knife seems to "FIZZ" that fish just fine.

AMEN.... 

Hey there PNGFAN, I got some new tools for deep releasing snapper (instead of fizzing).  You still hitting the gulf?  If so shoot me your address and I'll get a few to you to try.  A PHD from Texas Tech invented the tool and gave me a bunch.

I've never really had that problem.  My filet knife seems to "FIZZ" that fish just fine.

AMEN.... 

Hey there PNGFAN, I got some new tools for deep releasing snapper (instead of fizzing).  You still hitting the gulf?  If so shoot me your address and I'll get a few to you to try.  A PHD from Texas Tech invented the tool and gave me a bunch.

HEY!  I fish offshore too (and have the pics to prove it).  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham