*Dayton vs. Bay City...Dayton Wins/Comments*

Dayton's turnovers and dropped perfect passes made this game closer  than it was.Fumbled in the red zone-Td pass dropped.Secondary still needs tweaking just as I stated about the scrimmages.Bay City has a quick agile QB who must have ran over 100 yds.backward to avoid heavy rush.Tackling could be better.30 min.lightning delay-Broncos TD 1ST Play.92.5 Bay City radio blamed the delay for the loss-interviewed HC R.Blackmon he blamed the loss on his coaching staff-said he would call a meeting later.

You would think Bay City w/14,000 folks and all the bussiness + a Nuke plant they would have better schools/stadium.Parking worst ever-2 handicap spots,got there @ 6:00 and totally blocked in by 100 cars.And thanks Soulja-Congrads to them Jags as well.

sorry i didn't get to make the game last night. had to go out of town to visit a sick relative. listened to it on the internet. parking was that bad there? i thought friendswood had all the bad parking lol. that's sad bout the handicap parking. i'm a handi-cap parker also. disabled vet. here. they don't think bout us though.  :'(. good win for my broncos though.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4