*Dayton vs. Bay City...Dayton Wins/Comments*

You would think Bay City w/14,000 folks and all the bussiness + a Nuke plant they would have better schools/stadium.Parking worst ever-2 handicap spots,got there @ 6:00 and totally blocked in by 100 cars.And thanks Soulja-Congrads to them Jags as well.

Being from Dayton, we don't have a lot of room to knock anyone else's visitor parking. Their visitor parking area was....strange. Ours is....nonexistent.

How bout dem BRONCOS! Good win last night against a much improved Bay City team. (IMO) Very large and gritty bunch of wildcats. That QB is gonna be a stud! Speaking of studs, great game Peyton Ploch!!! Bronco lineman dominated both sides of the ball. Bronco secondary, on the other hand, needs help. Their great against the run, tough and aggressive. Just can't seem to be in the right spot against the pass. Some good athletes back there though, They will get better every week. It's gonna be another great year!

Got home last night at 2 AM!

Just finished updating my Predictions on my website.

The Video is now on the computer, will try to get it edited in and in a few hours I should have the video posted.

Check out my results at...

This is the hidden content, please

CONGRATS TO THE BRONCOS!

PEYTON HAD AN UNBELIEVABLE GAME!

Talk about some speed!

Bay City has a very quick team, but they just couldn't catch Peyton when he got to the outside.

Two very impressive long TD runs.

A lot of fumbles for the Broncos, but we still posted 42 points!

Gamal and Jakari (both sophompores) will be AWEsome over the next couple of years!

Just curious....

Last night with 1:05 left in the game, the rain started back up and a large lightning bolt hit north of the stadium.  The official called the game.

What are the rules for the official calling the game (how much time can be left on the clock before he is allowed to officially call the game?)  Dayton was in the victory formation and a couple of more snaps and the game was over, but what if it was a 56 to 0 game in the middle of the 3rd quarter and a huge storm comes in.  Can the official call the game if the storm (with lightning) doesn't let up?

I would like to know myself.Better be in the lead just in case storms approach.As far as Dayton visitor parking you're never sandwiched by 100 vehicles parked in 2  columns in differant configurations some facing west some east behind 2 disabled spots inside thats next to curb.

These stats are from the Chronicle:

Bay City                                               Dayton

Total yards                           284                                                   439

First downs                          12                                                     22

Rushes/Yds                          33/122                                               41/329            

Average rush                        3.7                                                    8.02

Comp/Atts                          6/16                                                  6/15

Pass yards                           162                                                   110

Comp pct                             37.5                                                  40

Punts                                  4                                                      2

Punting Yards                       138                                                   82

Punting Average                    34.5                                                  41

Fumbles/Lost                        2/2                                                   6/3

Penalties-yards                    11-95                                               4-40

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo