Nederland Impressions.

smitty

I think Ned was a lot like wo-s in that at times you looked good and at times you looked flat.To give up all those turnovers and stay within 7 points just about the whole game is a victory in it self.And Bellows was getting better in the 2nd half before he went down.

good point gunho. scoring 21 points on the Stangs is no small order. i know we gave up 42 and people that didn't witness the game will think i'm crazy but our defense showed signs of coming around especially compared to last year. heck we scored 50 and lost a game last year.

Guest Brubaker

I think the Spring has a lot to do with our improvement on defense.  Word is those were some pretty intense and physical practices.  If that's what it takes to mold a defense then I wouldn't be so quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  I'd much rather be knocking rust off in week 2 versus trying to figure out how we're going to become a more physical defense in week 11.  During the season, coaches are game planning, scheming, and working on a strategy to defend an opponent... you gotta show up with the tackling/physical aspect of the game.  I think Neumann made the right choice and it will reveal itself over the course of the season, maybe not in week zero.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham