Tyler Smith new Ned QB

Tyler will do just fine.

I hate to bring this up, and I maybe mistaken, but I believe Tyler injured his knee during the first part of baseball season. I am sure he is 100% but I would sure hate to think he might reinjure it. I know I will get blasted for even bringing this up, but I know how knee injuries can be. A broken bone will heal back stronger than before but torn ligaments are a different matter. Sorry again for bringing this up.

This kid will impress you. Heck of a baseball player, pitcher OF who handles himself like a Senior.

Give the coaching staff a few games and you will see Tyler step up like Kirby did.

How big of a kid is he admin?

I think 6' or 6'1''. All he needs is some reps, he'll be fine. Great arm.

This kid will impress you. Heck of a baseball player, pitcher OF who handles himself like a Senior.

Give the coaching staff a few games and you will see Tyler step up like Kirby did.

How big of a kid is he admin?

I would guess shade under 6'0. He came in last year in the playoffs when Kirby went down for a game and performed well.

He will be a fine QB for us. He came in last year when Kirby got hurt and led us to a 2nd half playoff victory against CE King. There was talk in the offseason(albeit probably rumor) that he would start at QB while Kirby would move to WR. That never happened though. I think he will be a good one. He should be really good his senior year after gaining some valuable experience this season. It is so ironic that this happened. It is like dejavu from 2 years ago. Good luck in you rehab, Kirby. You will be a force in baseball when you come back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou