3.  Cleveland

2.  Silsbee

1.  HJ

5.  Hudson/Jasper

4.  New Waverly

3.  Cleveland

2.  Silsbee

1.  HJ

5.  Hudson (Jasper played great late especially having something to prove against the Tigers just think Hudson was better overall)

4. New Waverly

3.  Cleveland

2.  H-J

1. Silsbee (unfortunately didn't finish in this order but we were 2-1 aganinst the Hawks and feel our fist couple off the bench werea litle stronger than the Hawks)

Kountze this year could very well prove to be one of if not the best small school this year.  They looked real good this summer.  I believe the Tigers have the makings of a very strong team but will definitely be a different style than the last few years. Point guard is a question mark, as is just what lineup the coaches will use.  And even though H-J lost there stars they will be there as well.  There pt guard and center both made tremendous improvement last year and you know that staff will have them ready when it counts.

Kountze this year could very well prove to be one of if not the best small school this year.  They looked real good this summer.  I believe the Tigers have the makings of a very strong team but will definitely be a different style than the last few years. Point guard is a question mark, as is just what lineup the coaches will use.  And even though H-J lost there stars they will be there as well.  There pt guard and center both made tremendous improvement last year and you know that staff will have them ready when it counts.

Kountze has a move in that plays PG... Dont know the name or where he came from but i hear he is good.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Castaway57
    Newest Member
    Castaway57