*West Brook vs. Westfield Updates..67-35 Westfield Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WF on offense.....pick up of 13......WB defense snuff out the pass.......no gain on the play......play action deep.....pick up of 41 yards for the Mustangs to the Bruin 7.......pass to the endzone....incomplete.....3rd and 6 for the Mustangs......incomplete......FG attempt is.......GOOD! Westfield 24 West Brook 0. I think I just threw up in my mouth! END OF THE FIRST! :P

WB starting the second from their own 8.....and fumble....at the 2 yard line. 2nd and 16 from the 2. WOW! No gain run by Reyes.....3rd and 17 from the 1....flag, false start Bruins......Reyes on the run......FIRST DOWN BRUINS!!!! pick up of 17 on the play! TD BRUINS!!!!!! 80 yard TD run from Percy Johnson!!!!!!!!  24-7 Mustangs!!!!

Bruins punt.......WF returns the kickoff to the Bruin 35......they're gonna get it right back......they think it will take them 2 plays to score.....pickup of 9 on the play......2nd and 1 out of the I formation......pick up of 5, first down Mustangs! Another false start for the Mustangs...that makes 5 for WF! 1st and 15....loss of 5....2nd down and 20 for the Mustangs. incomplete pass for the Mustangs.....3rd and 20...pick up of 10...4th and 10....WF will go for it, and why wouldnt they.....pick up of 12, first down inside the Bruin 10. First and goal at the Bruin 10......pick up of 3....6 yard TD WF!!! Westfield  31  West Brook 7. 

WF on the kickoff......to the 15......(I bet its gonna be play action).....QB keeper pickup of 5 and out of bounds......2nd and 4 from the 21....pick up of 3....3rd and 1 from the 24...loss of 5, 4th and 6.....bad punt.....muffed, WB comes up with it......WF Coach Meekins 14 yards out on the field!!!! Loss of 1 by Cooper (big suprise)...refs making BAD calls......3rd and 12 for the Bruins......pick up of 11 for the Bruins 4th and 1...(go for it?) Reyes, shotgun......almost picked off......Bruins turn it over on downs.

WF and WB scuffle....#71 Hale from WF ejected for trying to punch #45 Ben Goodman. TD negated by the penalty. Goodman and WF Coach Meekins gettin into it! WHEW!!! 4:48 left in the half....no sportsmanship on the part of the Mustangs. WF with the ball....1st and 15....FIGHT!!!! Goodman in the middle of it.....pick up of 11. Personal foul by the Bruins....Stump removing Goodman from the game. Pick up of 11, + 15 on the penalty...from the Bruin 36 yard line......down to the Bruin 17, pick up of 19! 1st and 10......run, gain of 4. Goodman back in the game. 2nd and 6.....TD Mustangs.....AGAIN! WHats the score....too much to too little? Westfield  38  West Brook 7 

Onside kick Bruins......WB defense is disrupting the QB timing....another false start for WF....4th and 10....WF on to punt....less than a minute in the half TO Bruins. Botched punt and WF comes up with the fumble.......Bruins take over at the....safety Mustangs.......I'm totally confused. WF 40  WB 13  WB to punt to WF from their own 20. Pooch kick for the Bruins....WF at the Bruin 44

:o :o all I'm getting is.....  bad officiating...  Mustang TD...  Both teams scuffle....  Mustang TD...  Coaches on the field....  Mustang TD!  Come on Brook!  Keep em out the end zone!!!

thats pretty much it....although I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the WB locker room at the half. Soulja, what'd I tell ya on the phone this afternoon?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32