Sabine Pass at Legacy Predictions?

You HI fans are going to be supprised, the sharks have improved tremendously on both sides of the ball. I think yall (HI) are just hatin on the sharks cause yall barley won, so yall dont want us to win. But i got news for all yall haters the sharks are going to win

Calm down.Beside if thats the case can you really blame him?

One thing i learned from the basketball page is you don't gain the respect on this site(talking)you gain it on the Field.

Come Saturday show them what a shark can do.

Only thing on a mind of a shark is eat...By any means

Go Em Sharks

This game will be televise I forgot the time though

Guest Big Balls

Sabine is a more rounded team then they were last year and have all the confidence in the world coming off of the Galveston game. What i mean by rounded is; their running, throwing, and moving the ball on offence. Their defence is playing much better than last year, with much more energy. So look for the Sharks in a dry game to be doing a little-bit of everything.

The game will come down to Sabine slowing down #3 and scoring points on offence, through the air and on the ground.

I'm keeping my prediction, Sharks by 14.

You HI fans are going to be supprised, the sharks have improved tremendously on both sides of the ball. I think yall (HI) are just hatin on the sharks cause yall barley won, so yall dont want us to win. But i got news for all yall haters the sharks are going to win

I didn't see anybody hatin' on yall.

He just spoke his opinion...

HI fans will not be suprised.  The Cardinals fans expect to see a battle on the field with SP, so we do not expect any suprises.  I am glad to see Coach Thib working hard to build on the program. 

I HOPE EVERYONE DISREGARDS THIS POST

NOT EVERYONE FROM SABINE IS LIKE THIS AND I THINK COACH TIBB WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF THIS WAS A PLAYER

ILL TAKE US OF COURSE IN THIS GAME

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham