Distirct 19-4A Progress Report

UgotTRUCKED

Just looking at records and stats up to this point, no one in this district is dominating really. I'm just listing the info that I have and really would like some opinions. Does the preseason predictions look about right?

Preseason Playoff Prediction: 1) Dayton; 2) Crosby; 3) CE King; and 4) BH/GP in that order by area pundits.

Records to this point:

BGCM           3-1 / 1-0

BH               2-2 / 1-0

CEK             2-2 / 0-1

Crosby         1-2 / 1-0

Dayton         2-1 / 1-0

GP               0-3 / 0-1

KW PK          2-2 / 0-1

NTH FOR       0-4 / 0-1

Isnt the current North Forrest High School a combination of Smiley and Forrest Brook? If so why are they still not winning games with what would seem to be double the number of students?

You are correct, they did combine. Coaching?

I think by the next realignment the enrollment might be low-end 5A numbers.

I'm thinking more along the lines the 2 were arch rivals.Football is a teamwork sport and the horses pulling the wagon are pulling against each other.Then there's new coaches trying to bring them together and trying to get some disipline,work ethic from the players.Until that happens NF cannot get out of the corral.

I'm thinking more along the lines the 2 were arch rivals.Football is a teamwork sport and the horses pulling the wagon are pulling against each other.Then there's new coaches trying to bring them together and trying to get some disipline,work ethic from the players.Until that happens NF cannot get out of the corral.

Coaching was just a half hearted guess. You make a lot of good points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32