Random thoughts

Certainly not;19-4A pre-season played 4A teams-several top 10 ten 4A teams-What 3A teams did they play?

None, but they play the same number of games against private teams (2) as did 20-4A and played 2 less games against 5A teams as did 20-4A (20-4A played 5 games against 5A teams, 19-4A played 3...I went ahead and counted the Bh game against Cy Ranch JV as a 5A game). 

As far as State ranked teams (AP)  19-4A played 1 against a Top 10 team...not several, 20-4A played 2 teams ranked in the Top 10.

Fellas, I know better to hide w/a pee shooter against 3 Big Guns.Ha ha ;D ;D ;D

LOL!  Ooookay!

For what is worth...19-4A is probably in better shape top to bottom than it has been in a while.  It used to be Dayton's playpen, and then Crosby's when Dayton was aligned with the Triangle teams.  This year, Barbers Hill seems to be improved...C.E King I believe is still capable of doing some damage and I am anxious to see if Goose Creek Memorial can build off of the butt whuppin' they laid on North Forest this weekend!

Plus, remember this, 20-4A and 19-4A teams only have to worry about each other in mid-November for only one game.  In one game involving teenagers, anything can happen.

Fellas, I know better to hide w/a pee shooter against 3 Big Guns.Ha ha ;D ;D ;D

LOL!  Ooookay!

For what is worth...19-4A is probably in better shape top to bottom than it has been in a while.  It used to be Dayton's playpen, and then Crosby's when Dayton was aligned with the Triangle teams.  This year, Barbers Hill seems to be improved...C.E King I believe is still capable of doing some damage and I am anxious to see if Goose Creek Memorial can build off of the butt whuppin' they laid on North Forest this weekend!

Plus, remember this, 20-4A and 19-4A teams only have to worry about each other in mid-November for only one game.  In one game involving teenagers, anything can happen.

It seems to me 19-4a may be down this year excluding Dayton.  Crosby beat CE King 31-10 on Friday.  Crosby looked terrible against PN-G, so them beating anyone that bad is suprising.  Crosby and King were playoff teams last year, and if they make it again 20-4a should win 3 out of 4.  GCM and BH seem to be better this year.

Who makes the playoffs in 19-4a?

It is real hard honestly to pick n choose teenagers;I am glad that I'm not a poll guru trying to hash it out every week,then the very next week somebody else favored goes down.Upstart teams are beginning to gel and not to take any lightly then I pick Dayton,BHILL,GCM,Crosby(maybe they have found some defense)KW Park will win a few games and play spoiler.I have the Broncos ahead because I think the defense is the strongpoint thus far-Offense capable but has not produced the yardage of past teams even though in the Friendswood loss again it was the best game they've played against them in years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32