2001  Beaumont Central / Vidor Pirates  DNP

2002  Beaumont Central 14 - Vidor Pirates 7

2003  Beaumont Central 16 - Vidor Pirates 14

2004  Beaumont Central 14 - Vidor Pirates 17

2005  Beaumont Central 35 - Vidor Pirates 14

2006  Beaumont Central 38 - Vidor Pirates 34

2007  Beaumont Central 34 - Vidor Pirates 28

2008  Beaumont Central 21 - Vidor Pirates 20

I'm not talking to  you untill after friday, AAW!  You picked Vidor even while I was sitting right by you looking at you at Burger Depot!  So, you may be an undercover Vidorian...  ;) ;) 

How could I not pick Vidor when I have them winning the district?

I will not be surprised if Central wins, but I am sticking with my pick.

Every game the past 4 years could have gone either way... Last year it was the missed field goal, can't remember the year before lol, and in 2006 when I was a senior, it was Brandon Williams scoring with maybe 10 seconds left in the game to win... So I expect this year to be the same...

Yes, I remember that game.  Brandon Williams carried like 4 Vidor defenders in the end zone with him.  This was the year of the emfamous phantom scoreboard...  ;D ;D

What I see is the Stowers teams took a lot of chances on Defense and gave up some big plays...  What I see is that 2004 was the worse Central team (1-9) of all time.  What I see is that Stowers never really coached a potent offense.  What i know is that this is a containment Defense and if Vidor Defense is slow and Jags D is too small, it will be a long night of high scoring football!!!! That will be won by Maroon and Gray!

Every game the past 4 years could have gone either way... Last year it was the missed field goal, can't remember the year before lol, and in 2006 when I was a senior, it was Brandon Williams scoring with maybe 10 seconds left in the game to win... So I expect this year to be the same...

Yes, I remember that game.  Brandon Williams carried like 4 Vidor defenders in the end zone with him.  This was the year of the emfamous phantom scoreboard...  ;D ;D

;D

;D

Dude I have to say that guy was a great athlete! I remember him carrying those three Pirates over the line! But the point is he is gone. I am sure you have some good players, but showing these stats from years past, although they are impressive, mean nothing about tomorrow night! The best team will win tomorrow night. Or let me say it this way, "the best team tomorrow night will win" There is a difference!

;D

Dude I have to say that guy was a great athlete! I remember him carrying those three Pirates over the line! But the point is he is gone. I am sure you have some good players, but showing these stats from years past, although they are impressive, mean nothing about tomorrow night! The best team will win tomorrow night. Or let me say it this way, "the best team tomorrow night will win" There is a difference!

yes sir we will :D

;D

yes sir we will :D

BC what are the field conditions?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32