Attention: Bluedove

Guest stevenash

Guest stevenash

I am hearing there are problems in paradise!!!

oKAY, so tell us what problems are in HJ??? We wanna know.

They are considering going to Universal Offseason

Guest stevenash

Man, this football has to cease. My kids are getting beat up out there. How are you going to prepare for a real competitive sport like basketball if you can't workout, due to football injuries.

Probably should double up on the universal off season which, many will tell you, is the solution to all problems.

Man, this football has to cease. My kids are getting beat up out there. How are you going to prepare for a real competitive sport like basketball if you can't workout, due to football injuries.

Probably should double up on the universal off season which, many will tell you, is the solution to all problems.

I heard it was going to be Government run universal off-season  ;D

Guest stevenash

That is an excellent comment, Mr. Tragic

That is an excellent comment, Mr. Tragic

8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32