Lumberton, all visitors, limited when visiting Lion Stadium

KFDM COOP

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine. This still sounds like some bologna tho! Just for that Im bringing two super sized train horns!!

And what exactly is gonna catch on fire at a football game? The only thing I can think of the Raiders getting hot tommorrow and the score board going up in flames.

I guess that's one way to ensure that you don't lose your home field advantage! 

I would be very leery if I was one of those fans who "already have my ticket".  You better still get there WAY early or I'm afraid you'll really be upset.  It doesn't sound like Livingston has a good plan to handle the crowds that will show up this season.

Livingston has had this problem for years.  Well at least since Coach Rowe took over.  What needs to kept in mind is this, the people that are actually at the games in Livingston and are trying to make do, are not the people that needs to be fussed at.  They know the problems the old stadium causes.  They are doing the best they can with what they are given to work with.  Livingston is a large spread out district with a large older population that has no interest in doing anything to help an athletic department.  They were barely able to pass a bond to build a new high school.  Put anything in it for athletics and it would be shot down.

So, no need to dog the Livingston people running the game.  They can't fix the problem by themselves.

I'm looking at the TexasBob.com website and they have Livingston listed as holding a total of 3000.  The Bands will take some of these seats.  This is really not cool, since my Jags have to visit there.  I also noticed that the Stadium is behind the middle school.  This is obviously the Middle School stadium that they are playing in.  My question is WHERE IS THE HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM?  I mean, Kelly's stadium is bigger than this.  Did the Lions used to be 1A or something?  Strange...

I'm looking at the TexasBob.com website and they have Livingston listed as holding a total of 3000.  The Bands will take some of these seats.  This is really not cool, since my Jags have to visit there.  I also noticed that the Stadium is behind the middle school.  This is obviously the Middle School stadium that they are playing in.  My question is WHERE IS THE HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM?  I mean, Kelly's stadium is bigger than this.  Did the Lions used to be 1A or something?  Strange...

BULLSEYE my man!!!! ;)

Guest BIG HOUSE

We should be able to by the rest of there tickets and fill-up their side as well... ;) ;)

They won't have 1500 in there stands.....I'll bet on it...

As far as road games, last year at Lumberton they might have had 200....

Guest JustAPlayersMom

I tried to attach a picture of the stadium.  It looks fairly small but there is a lot of standing room...he he!

Does anyone else find it funny that Livingston is worried about a fire code violation for an out door event?

This is absolutely CRAP!!!! let everybody that can't get a seat stand around the fence. Heck for that matter sit on the home side. .  ;) I see some pretty pissed off folks that drives all the way with a ticket and might not get in.....Horrible, Horrible, Horrible . . . .

With that being said. . . I smell something fishy with this situation!!!!!!!

GO RAIDERS BEAT THE ___LL OUT OF THEM . .  ;D

Guest JustAPlayersMom

I tried to attach a picture of the stadium.  It looks fairly small but there is a lot of standing room...he he!

Does anyone else find it funny that Livingston is worried about a fire code violation for an out door event?

Is that you in that picture?

Yes Sir it is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32