WO-S vs. Brookshire Royal Predictions?

KFDM COOP

BR is down this year, as is Bellville.  Those rankings are about as worthless this year as ketchup in peanut butter.  How else you explain PNG and Texas City being ranked.....geez! 

WOS should win this one, but they are down too so who knows.  I'll go with BR just because..... ;D ;D

BR - 24

WOS - 20 

I am so tired of people saying that WOS is down this year! I played on the 2006 football team that went to the state semi finals and this years team has just as much talent if not more!!! just trying new things and working kinks out! By the time the playoffs start they will definately be up there with gilmer as the teams to beat! Watch and see!!!!

I am so tired of people saying that WOS is down this year! I played on the 2006 football team that went to the state semi finals and this years team has just as much talent if not more!!! just trying new things and working kinks out! By the time the playoffs start they will definately be up there with gilmer as the teams to beat! Watch and see!!!!

mustang 02,  welcome to the mad house. you will need real thick skin here.  i hope you know what you are talking about.  our Mustangs have a long way to go.  "NEVER GIVE UP ON THE MUSTANGS"

I look for the mustangs to work off of our good running game and fight hard for a victory this week! Ive talked to a few players this week and they have said that the offense has turned it up and they are looking good and just cant wait to play friday! Expect a good game from the stangs this week folks! stangs by 2 touchdowns!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats