*West Brook vs. Katy Updates..36-7 Katy Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I am wondering when Coach Joseph pulled his starters out. Sounds like the boys played with the Tigers in the first half. But in usual Katy fashion, they made some great halftime adjustments, and pulled away in the second half. We will be OK when district rolls around. Good job, Bruins. You guys hung with arguably the best HS team in the land for one half. Given the youth of our boys, I'd say that was a job well done. Take a week off, and lets slaughter Channelview in two weeks.

Looks like the Kings of Beaumont are finding it rough outside the city limits these days....

Great post! Put alot of thought into that one.

I'm a Xbox Harrison hater also.  NS will walk away with the district championship and WB will go down in the 2nd round....

SFA is one of the true Brook haters.  I don't blame him based on recent history.  This might be his year.

Looks like the Kings of Beaumont are finding it rough outside the city limits these days....

I'm a Xbox Harrison hater also.  NS will walk away with the district championship and WB will go down in the 2nd round....

SFA is one of the true Brook haters.  I don't blame him based on recent history.  This might be his year.

I would be happy to make it to the 2nd round,  I for once, hope you are right.    And, Harrison has those guys playing pretty well.

I am wondering when Coach Joseph pulled his starters out. Sounds like the boys played with the Tigers in the first half. But in usual Katy fashion, they made some great halftime adjustments, and pulled away in the second half. We will be OK when district rolls around. Good job, Bruins. You guys hung with arguably the best HS team in the land for one half. Given the youth of our boys, I'd say that was a job well done. Take a week off, and lets slaughter Channelview in two weeks.

They left their 1st Team in the whole game and let the 2nd Team run the clock out....We had a lot of chance to make the big plays....it just didn't work out....Our staff planned a great game, again mental mistakes on defense, not very many penalties, and several dropped balls....the int's didn't help either...

Again Sarge, our boys are young. I dont think we'll really get a good sense fo the experience that we've gained playing these juggernaut teams until district starts.. I, of course, dont think we'll beat NS. But with the exception of PAM, we should roll over everyone else. I think 6-4 to end the regular season. We'll be OK. ;)

I'm a Xbox Harrison hater also NS will walk away with the district championship and WB will go down in the 2nd round....

In addition to being a Harrison hater, you must be rocket scientist to figure out that NS would win district.......

I'm a Xbox Harrison hater also NS will walk away with the district championship and WB will go down in the 2nd round....

In addition to being a Harrison hater, you must be rocket scientist to figure out that NS would win district.......

How can this be his year---His little old school got annexed then axed.  ( just like mine.:)

Mental errors, but they are decreasing.  The starting line had 2 out.  WB played a great 1st but was worn down in the second half.  The pick 6 seemed to have Reyes rattled and his timing was off. 

The point of playing good teams is to get better, and they have.  They will be fine for district and better next year.  At this point they are a much better team than the first two weeks.  Teams that play a very easy pre-district schedule are often surprised the first district game.  It means nothing to be undefeated in pre-district and then lose in district.

They will go to the playoffs 6-4 or maybe 5-5.

Mental errors, but they are decreasing.  The starting line had 2 out.  WB played a great 1st but was worn down in the second half.  The pick 6 seemed to have Reyes rattled and his timing was off. 

The point of playing good teams is to get better, and they have.  They will be fine for district and better next year.  At this point they are a much better team than the first two weeks.  Teams that play a very easy pre-district schedule are often surprised the first district game.  It means nothing to be undefeated in pre-district and then lose in district.

They will go to the playoffs 6-4 or maybe 5-5.

I agree..I don't think they've been on the field with a crowd so loud...but they adjusted...I asked him what happened on the first pick...he said the receiver broke his route late...they ran the same play later in the game, it was our only TD....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham