• Garrett WO-S
    • Taylor Hardin
    • Ploch Dayton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a vital part of the game(running the ball), but I just have a hard time voting for a QB who never throws the ball.

Passing

Name             Comp  Att    Pct      Yds   TD   INT

Payton Ploch   32       61    52.46   571   9     2

He can pass when he needs to. I'm not "crushing" on this kid, but he has the tools.

getting better every week. that comp. percentage should continue to rise.

Two pretty accurate qbs played at dayton friday night.

Looking at the following stats:

BH's Matthew Viverette: Passing54 / 97 for 780, Rushing: 104 attempts for 565

GCM's Cody Larson: passing 55/ 96 for 744, Rushing: 20 attempts for 103

Daytons Payton Ploch: Passing 32 / 61 for 571, Rushing: 88 attempts for 586

Looking at these numbers I would say that BH's Matthew Viverette should be considered right at the top if not the top QB, right now. And lets not forget he is a converted Cornerback playing QB for the first time. He's only improving. He has lost one of his deep threats with Caleb Stork breaking his collarbone but other are stepping up.

ImJusSayn

Guest Ranger83

Looking at these numbers I would say that BH's Matthew Viverette should be considered right at the top if not the top QB, right now. And lets not forget he is a converted Cornerback playing QB for the first time.

I'd put him in the top 3.

Looking at these numbers I would say that BH's Matthew Viverette should be considered right at the top if not the top QB, right now. And lets not forget he is a converted Cornerback playing QB for the first time. He's only improving. He has lost one of his deep threats with Caleb Stork breaking his collarbone but other are stepping up.

ImJusSayn

Your forget this is one of those bias goldent triangle polls.  They usually don't inlcude anyone from here other than Dayton and that's only because Dayton spanked their tails for a few years.

For a converted real good WR-Peyton Ploch has stepped in to lead the Broncos @QB.

Not to put any undue comparisons on the kid, but he reminded me a lot of Tim Tebow. Big, physical runner. Where does he projet at the college level? QB? Slot? Clint Stoerner from Lee did pretty well for himself after only playing one year at the Varsity level as a QB. He also played WR his Jr year because of Jermaine Alfred.

Tebow? Really?

Yes. Really. That's why I prefaced it with "undue". I was referring to a big, physical, QB (6'1'', 200 plus lbs), who will run your butt over!

Like for example, Tim Tebow.

is he as "DURABLE" as tim tebow?

Guest Ranger83

For a converted real good WR-Peyton Ploch has stepped in to lead the Broncos @QB.

Not to put any undue comparisons on the kid, but he reminded me a lot of Tim Tebow. Big, physical runner. Where does he projet at the college level? QB? Slot? Clint Stoerner from Lee did pretty well for himself after only playing one year at the Varsity level as a QB. He also played WR his Jr year because of Jermaine Alfred.

Tebow? Really?

Yes. Really. That's why I prefaced it with "undue". I was referring to a big, physical, QB (6'1'', 200 plus lbs), who will run your butt over!

is he as "DURABLE" as tim tebow?

We did not hit him hard enough to find out. But I would assume if he played WR, that he's been hit before.

Baseball 25 Why would you think that,I am a Hardin ISD taxpayer.I research items as that's all I have to do.HD-Tark.Shepherd,Trinity you look it up.I support Hardin but my heart is in Dayton where my brothers and sister and I with my kids and grand kids attend.I looked Hardin up in the massey ratings and they're #143 w/Anahuac #65.

Tebow? Really?

Alfred,Stoerner, Roberson, and Tate ---4 big D1 school QB's in a row---Lee was tough those years.

Actually, if you look at Reyes stats, he's not far off the pace.    passing:  68 of 125---873 yards 4 TD, 5 INT

rushing:  70 for 228 yards  4TD

Considering most of this was against the likes of Katy, Westfield , IKe and Central, he really stacks up pretty well against the other guys mentioned.

Actually, if you look at Reyes stats, he's not far off the pace.    passing:   68 of 125---873 yards 4 TD, 5 INT

rushing:   70 for 228 yards   4TD

Considering most of this was against the likes of Katy, Westfield , IKe and Central, he really stacks up pretty well against the other guys mentioned.

That's what I mean....it's difficult to measure apples to apples...unless you look at stats to determine the best qb in week 4.  PA's qb's they tackled some tough competion too...don't know what they did against the Woodlands.

Where did you pull his stats?

Actually, if you look at Reyes stats, he's not far off the pace.    passing:   68 of 125---873 yards 4 TD, 5 INT

rushing:   70 for 228 yards   4TD

That's what I mean....it's difficult to measure apples to apples...unless you look at stats to determine the best qb in week 4.  PA's qb's they tackled some tough competion too...don't know what they did against the Woodlands.

Where did you pull his stats?

Houston Chron sports

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou