• Doty PNG
    • Dozier Vidor
    • Durio Ozen
    • Lemoine BC
    • Johnson Silsbee
    • Garrett WO-S
    • Taylor Hardin
    • Ploch Dayton

How about Viverette?  Averaging 115 yds rushing and 195 yds passing per game, 14 TD's combined.

Matthew Viverette - BH

Passing

Comp Att  Pct   Yds    TD  INT

54     97  55.67 780    8     6

Rushing

Att  Yds   Yds/Att TD

104  565   5.43      6

There ya go ! Had he been on the list I sure would have voted for him, I'm still impressed with how he did against Lumberton.

This kid can play some ball.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a converted real good WR-Peyton Ploch has stepped in to lead the Broncos @QB.

Not to put any undue comparisons on the kid, but he reminded me a lot of Tim Tebow. Big, physical runner. Where does he projet at the college level? QB? Slot? Clint Stoerner from Lee did pretty well for himself after only playing one year at the Varsity level as a QB. He also played WR his Jr year because of Jermaine Alfred.

Tebow? Really?

Yes. Really. That's why I prefaced it with "undue". I was referring to a big, physical, QB (6'1'', 200 plus lbs), who will run your butt over!

Like for example, Tim Tebow.

Alfred,Stoerner, Roberson, and Tate ---4 big D1 school QB's in a row---Lee was tough those years.

And the next QB after Tate played for Utah.....

Anyway, with Ozen playing both Sullivan and Durio, I guess we have to look at Ozen's passing stats total

Actually, if you look at Reyes stats, he's not far off the pace.    passing:   68 of 125---873 yards 4 TD, 5 INT

rushing:   70 for 228 yards   4TD

Considering most of this was against the likes of Katy, Westfield , IKe and Central, he really stacks up pretty well against the other guys mentioned.

That's what I mean....it's difficult to measure apples to apples...unless you look at stats to determine the best qb in week 4.  PA's qb's they tackled some tough competion too...don't know what they did against the Woodlands.

Where did you pull his stats?

I think that's our least productive position on the team right know! :'( 500 yds passing, 250 rushing, 2 int, 1td, i need more!!! HAYNES, HAYNES, HAYNES, HAYNES. 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou