To all you PNG fans who think you're so good

Puma42

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pumafan or whatever shut up you no nothing about Crosby, i go there im a senior, we are 2-2,2-0 in district man, and PNG has a better team, i havent heard Nederland doing good 4-0 is good but its gonna be 4-1 after PNG steam rolls the Bulldogs. Thanx akifan94 for telling him we are 2-0 and saying we have a good team, Nederland will lose

??

So we steamroll Nederland and drop to 4-1? Nederland is currently 1-3.

I think he was under the impression Ned was 4-0.

Pumafan or whatever shut up you no nothing about Crosby, i go there im a senior, we are 2-2,2-0 in district man, and PNG has a better team, i havent heard Nederland doing good 4-0 is good but its gonna be 4-1 after PNG steam rolls the Bulldogs. Thanx akifan94 for telling him we are 2-0 and saying we have a good team, Nederland will lose

??

We would be if we hadn't lost to WO-S, Friendswood, and Ozen hahahah

Guest Ranger83

wellijustwantedtobeapartofthedumbestthread.ifiguredicouldkeepsomestatsandgetintothethreadforfree.

mycousinwaspartofsomedumbthreadsinthe80sandnowheistotallycool.crosbycoogsrule.allotherschoolsdrool.

shoutouttomyboysinpng.

Guest Ranger83

wellijustwantedtobeapartofthedumbestthread.ifiguredicouldkeepsomestatsandgetintothethreadforfree.

mycousinwaspartofsomedumbthreadsinthe80sandnowheistotallycool.crosbycoogsrule.allotherschoolsdrool.

shoutouttomyboysinpng.

Ranger,

did you forget your meds  ??? ;D ;D

Naw. I was just trying to speak in a language the young man from Crosby could understand. ;D

shoutouttomyboysinpng.

Bahahahahahaha....alright Ranger you've officially made me laugh harder than anyone ever has on this board!!!!  Stomach cramp hard....

I really wish you had to pass an aptitude test to create an account....Or at least pass middle school grammar....

That was pretty painfull to read... :-\

??

Your in pretty good spirits Jake. Trying to take your mind off the bad things that are likely to take place this Friday to your bulldogs at The Rez?  ;) ;D

Hey Puma,

You do realize that only a very small percentage of PNG fans contribute to this site.  Sure some of our fans do too much bragging and I (a PNG NDN fan) hate to see them giving us a bad name.  Of course I feel before each game that we will win but that is just believing in my team.  I felt that way last season and you know how we did that year!  I know we have a good team this year and that we may be fortunate to be 4-0.  LCM played a very good game with a small number of players and I think they will win some games before this year is over.  Anyway Puma, not all of the PNG fans are arrogant.

Thanks old61eagle - this Friendswood fan knows how you feel. If folks would realize that loud mouth posters do not represent the cmmunity  - their assumptions and perceptions would change. I know several PNG folks very well and it is a great community with awesome support. Kids grow up wanting to wear the purple!! Well said!!

??

I guess he got that impression from Pumas attitude - not what you would expect from a fan whose team is down, but will be back in a couple years!

I wouldn't mind playing them either but I'd have to blare the radio in my car to get that war chant out of my head....last time Dayton played them it took me about 3 months....and that was a game they were getting their doors blown off.  Yet I didn't see a single fan leave and the song was playing up until 00:00.  Something to be learned from the PN-G fans and how they support their team.

I wouldn't mind playing them either but I'd have to blare the radio in my car to get that war chant out of my head....last time Dayton played them it took me about 3 months....and that was a game they were getting their doors blown off.  Yet I didn't see a single fan leave and the song was playing up until 00:00.  Something to be learned from the PN-G fans and how they support their team.

Thanks, Rollinac   us PN-G fans will support our Indians weather they win or lose.

??

Your in pretty good spirits Jake. Trying to take your mind off the bad things that are likely to take place this Friday to your bulldogs at The Rez?   ;) ;D

I am in good spirits because we beat y'all by 20 last time and y'all were undefeated then too. I can only enjoy that for a few more days...  :D  I will be thoroughly impressed if Neumann and the Dogs pull this one out given the circumstances.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4