AAW....

Guest nostradamus

Guest nostradamus

I noticed Silsbee played in the North Shore shoot out and played very well.....do you happen to have the results of that shoot out?  Also I am interested in the results of the Kunstadt shoot out??

Guest nostradamus

I found these results for the Kunstadt but I didn't find Silsbee and they don't give game by game results....only this stuff:

Undefeated teams  :

Alief Elsik -  beat Hightower, Galveston Ball,  LaPorte

Alief Hastings -  beat Cy Falls, Sam Houston, and Klein Collins

Fort Bend Baptist -  beat Wichita Falls Rider, Montgomery, and Manvel

Fort Bend Elkins -  beat LaPorte,  Lutheran North, and Galveston Ball

Klein Forest  -  beat Northshore,  Pearland,  Clear Springs

LaMarque  -  beat Galena Park, Klein, and College Park

Pearland Dawson  -  Montgomery,  Pasadena Memorial, Wichita Falls Rider

Strake Jesuit -  beat Kingwood, Hightower, and Lutheran North

Winless teams :

Aldine MacArthur  -  loss to Clear Brook, Dickinson, and Cy Woods

Clear Springs  -  loss to Humble,  Northshore,  and Klein Forest

Ft Bend Hightower – loss to Elsik,  Strake Jesuit,  and Kingwood

Lutheran North  -  loss to Galveston Ball,  Elkins, and Strake Jesuit

Montgomery  -  loss to Dawson, Fort Bend Baptist, and Pasadena Memorial

Wichita Falls Rider – loss to Fort Bend Baptist, Deer Park, and Dawson

Where can I find game by game results and what about the North Shore tournament....can't find those???

I found these results for the Kunstadt but I didn't find Silsbee and they don't give game by game results....only this stuff:

Undefeated teams  :

Alief Elsik -  beat Hightower, Galveston Ball,  LaPorte

Alief Hastings -  beat Cy Falls, Sam Houston, and Klein Collins

Fort Bend Baptist -  beat Wichita Falls Rider, Montgomery, and Manvel

Fort Bend Elkins -  beat LaPorte,  Lutheran North, and Galveston Ball

Klein Forest  -  beat Northshore,  Pearland,  Clear Springs

LaMarque  -  beat Galena Park, Klein, and College Park

Pearland Dawson  -  Montgomery,  Pasadena Memorial, Wichita Falls Rider

Strake Jesuit -  beat Kingwood, Hightower, and Lutheran North

Winless teams :

Aldine MacArthur  -  loss to Clear Brook, Dickinson, and Cy Woods

Clear Springs  -  loss to Humble,  Northshore,  and Klein Forest

Ft Bend Hightower – loss to Elsik,  Strake Jesuit,  and Kingwood

Lutheran North  -  loss to Galveston Ball,  Elkins, and Strake Jesuit

Montgomery  -   loss to Dawson, Fort Bend Baptist, and Pasadena Memorial

Wichita Falls Rider – loss to Fort Bend Baptist, Deer Park, and Dawson

Where can I find game by game results and what about the North Shore tournament....can't find those???

WHAT?  How can a team with four highly recruited D1 prosepcts go 0-3 and especially lose to Galveston Ball?

Guest DickVitale

Thats easy...Galveston Ball has a very good ball club and they have played together all summer long..lost by 4 to them, platooned players entire game....got work in.....

Second game was a 1 point loss to Elkins in which the second group started the game and the platoon system was used once again...These games mean NOTHING so you work on lineups and combinations...got work in...

Third game lost to Strake Jesuit by 6 in a sloppy played tired game three..still platooned (which I HATE by the way, but my father did what he wanted) and the instructions were to just play hard, get in some shape and not pay attention to the score...just get better...got work in...

Once again, you novices are attempting to attack me and my team.  Go right ahead...I dont count the wins OR losses in fall ball, smart people...Season starts November 6 for us in San Antonio...Check on us then... ;)

Guest nostradamus

AAW,

I just got off of rcssports website and they are RAVING about the Tigers and their performance at North Shore but, I am struggling to find scores......SHEESH!!  They are over in Houston tearing it up....sounds like the Hawks are in trouble....

AAW,

I just got off of rcssports website and they are RAVING about the Tigers and their performance at North Shore but, I am struggling to find scores......SHEESH!!  They are over in Houston tearing it up....sounds like the Hawks are in trouble....

Quit that now.

(b...... at it's best) ;D

Guest DickVitale

Yeah those JV teams can get pretty fierce, especially playing against them in fall ball, when it REALLY matters anyway....They beat the snot out of PA Memorial's JV... ::)

Not to downplay what they did at North Shore, but come on....Really?

They will be tough to beat in their class, no question about that, on a serious note.

Yeah those JV teams can get pretty fierce, especially playing against them in fall ball, when it REALLY matters anyway....They beat the snot out of PA Memorial's JV... ::)

They will be tough to beat in their class, no question about that, on a serious note.

Weren't the other two schools 5A also?

Of course you want to downplay it, that's what you do best. But I understand, no problem.

Guest stevenash

Weren't the other two schools 5A also?

Of course you want to downplay it, that's what you do best. But I understand, no problem.

AAW-  If someone downplays Silsbee efforts, simply tell them that Silsbee would have won by a lot more but they werent really trying and did not play their best lineup. (Of course, that could also possibly apply to the opposition but you do not announce that because it might go against the point you are trying to make)

At this next tourny DV will have his hands full with those pups going against Wheatly in the first game!!!! RCS quote, "Lutheran North  -  this could very well be the tallest collection of underclassmen in the entire country.  The only thing’s missing is chemistry.

Top Player(s) to see:  Wannah Bail 6’9 soph,  Michael Carey 6’5 soph,  Nevin Johnson 6’4 jr"

Guest stevenash

God I love basketball season!!!!!!!

You are so right, Lazeek.  Basketball season seems to pull all, friends and foes alike, a little closer.  The camraderie being generated gives you a great feeling.  We should schedule a time when we can all sing coom-ba-ya.

Guest stevenash

We can't all have that "palace" that they have over in HF now can we!!!! ;D ;D

[/quote

Lazeek, permit me to remind you that the Palace to which you refer will soon be the home of three consecutive state champs.  It is sort of like Boston Garden(except Boston Garden does not require Universal Offseason)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05