Titans make outstanding strides

SFA85.... you been to a game yet or are you really boycotting?

Still boycotting.  If they meet LaPorte in the first round, they won't get pass them.  Scratch that last comment about G-Ball.  Wrong district.  Probably either Pasadena Memorial or LaPorte and if it's LP, Mr. Perkins will gash them.  

Still boycotting.  If they meet LaPorte in the first round, they won't get pass them.  The way Suggs has G-Ball playing, if the Tors qualify, they won't get passed them either.  I don't think Xbox et al can play assignment football....

If they beat LP or GB.... will you reunite with the Titans??  :)

Still boycotting.  If they meet LaPorte in the first round, they won't get pass them.  The way Suggs has G-Ball playing, if the Tors qualify, they won't get passed them either.  I don't think Xbox et al can play assignment football....

If they beat LP or GB.... will you reunite with the Titans??   :)

No.....

In a 4a and 3a dominated region, PAM doesn't get enough face or talk time and they definitely don't get enough respect. I teach many of the football players and most have as much heart and love for the game as the kids from the 'football' schools . I believe in Harrison and have seen a difference in the kids since he started his program and with his coaches I think they are doing a great job.

and i love articles by Haliburton :)

No.....

85 is letting personal feelings get in the way of football!

No.....

85 is letting personal feelings get in the way of football!

I'm letting my personal feelings get in the way of the X's and O's of the game......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32