*WO-S vs. Brookshire Royal/WOS wins 49-6/Comments

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at this game and we started off slow which was expected after a week off but boy did we turn it up tonight! the last 3 quarters we played pretty much to perfection without our running back! Our defense is just dominating! We took a very good running back and quarterback out of the game! We were hitting hard all night! Causing turnovers and scoring twice on defense! All i gotta say is watch out 3A cause brookshire royal just woke up the sleeping giants!!!!!

Big difference here for the Mustang offense...the much improved play of their offense, especially the o-line. No bad snaps or stupid penalties! Way to go 'Stangs! The defense held a very athletic Royal offense in check all night. This was SO good to see! Great job men, great job!  ;D

i am listening to the radio broadcast on the brookshire radio station and i dont know what is worse....the way the stangs offense is playing or the announcers....ok i know its a christian radio station but what is the point of broadcasting a game when they are hardly talking about the game. they have spent more time preaching and praying for EARL and the other locals in there area...they have even prayed for their rice patties at one time...its bad...and their board op keeps cutting from the game and playing music....i was a board op at klvi and we did our weekly nederland games which sucked but never cut away to pray or play another program....god it is just bad..i wish these guys would pray for a better broadcasting crew and a better board op.....if anyone wants to listen to it and cant look up 107.9 FM KQLC....man while i have been typing this they have already prayed like 10 times...its kinda funny....the only other thing i can compare them too is the totally disgusting kogt halftime with those two stupid women who call themselves thelma and louise....they are horrible also but i cant figure out who worse.

i agree with everything you said  except "I LOVE  THELMA AND LOUISE"

how on earth did wo=s manage to stop the speed of BR ,was it speed on speed lastnight are what. what i was told over the phone it was some very had smash mouth  hard hitting going on.and the D1 players  BR has played very well and tried to  stop the pony express but no dice smiles

Last night we started showing what I've thought this team was capable of. We still have places to improve, but this game was miles better than the last time they took the field. I was very worried about his game because of the BR speed and the fact that their 1-3 record is misleading. Had we not come out and played we could have easily lost that game. They took state ranked Bellville to OT last week and put 37 points on Sealy. I am proud of the boys reaction to adversity.

I'd bet that their offense didn't have 150 yards total offense and maybe 50 rushing. Great job overall.

Last night we started showing what I've thought this team was capable of. We still have places to improve, but this game was miles better than the last time they took the field. I was very worried about his game because of the BR speed and the fact that their 1-3 record is misleading. Had we not come out and played we could have easily lost that game. They took state ranked Bellville to OT last week and put 37 points on Sealy. I am proud of the boys reaction to adversity.

I'd bet that their offense didn't have 150 yards total offense and maybe 50 rushing. Great job overall.

Royal had 159 total    65 rush  94 pass

WOS        253 total  160 rush  93 pass

Royal had 159 total    65 rush  94 pass

WOS        253 total  160 rush  93 pass

Pretty close to what I tought. I knew we wouldn't have a ton of yards due to the fact that our kicking game and defense kept them pinned down all night and gave us a short field.

While I'm on the kicking game. It looked better than it has all season. You can tell our little kicker has been working hard and Haynes did a great job punting. 

I'm confused ???

Not a single post from AAW on this thread. The way he claims to really be supporter/admire on the program I would have at least expected a kudos.

He's having a tough weekend with Silsbee and A&M losing.  And if that's not bad enough the team he loves to watch lose, won their game. 49-6.  :'( :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats