Who Wins This Big Game? BC Or HJ?

Who Wins This Big Game? BC Or HJ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins This Big Game? BC Or HJ?

• BC
    • HJ

I think last year BC just thought HJ would lay down and let them win because they got rocked by a hurricane? Idk what happened but I was looking at the stats from last years game and HJ didn't overly dominate BC, Can anyone that was at the game last year explain how HJ kept scoring? I think this year BC will come out more focused and wins by 6 at home...

I think last year BC just thought HJ would lay down and let them win because they got rocked by a hurricane? Idk what happened but I was looking at the stats from last years game and HJ didn't overly dominate BC, Can anyone that was at the game last year explain how HJ kept scoring? I think this year BC will come out more focused and wins by 6 at home...

it was the big plays...

BC hasn't been able to eliminate the big plays the last few years...

Hawks by 14......BC hasn't proven anything yet

They haven't?

seriously what have they proven? that they can infact beat teams like kelly,kountze,buna,and liberty they just cant stop these powerhouses from scoring? the only decent team theyve played they got beat by!

BC problem is that they run an offense they doesnt suit their kids and their past records show that. They have one of the best running backs in the area. If they went under center and ran a proset with a tightend i think it would be harder to stop them. You can still have multi reciever sets with a three to five step drop but also have that extra lineman to block on runs and go out on passes. Stump is a good coach i just think when he came from West Brook under his brother he thought that same offense would work at BC. They dont have the same kids or numbers. Just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo