Anyone Can Win on Friday in 20-4A

20-4A

This year is the best I have seen in a long time....All teams seem to have stong points about them..

Every Friday you really don't know who is going to win untill the games are over ..I would like to say which ever teams make it out alive this year , should represent our district well...

Goodluck to everyone the rest of the year ,and if you are playing PNG I will see you at the game...

20-4A

This year is the best I have seen in a long time....All teams seem to have stong points about them..

Every Friday you really don't know who is going to win untill the games are over ..I would like to say which ever teams make it out alive this year , should represent our district well...

Goodluck to everyone the rest of the year ,and if you are playing PNG I will see you at the game...

very, VERY, very true words. it makes my Fridays a whole lot easier when it comes to finding things to do. this district is on the rise, and over the last couple of years it has been very noticeable. almost every team seems to have something going for them this year, and with that it makes the 20-4A district a very interesting one to watch. great post warpaint.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats