5A-3A SE Texas Stat Leaders: Passing

Nicholas Schrapps is not my SON. Genius. Talk about acting like you know everything, maybe you should get your facts straight. My vision is a little blurry...Who is ahead of Bruce Reyes in passing yards in the area? Could someone help me out with this one?

Matthew Viverette-Barbers Hill  ;D ;D ;D

and no he is not my son, brother, uncle, etc. Just a good kid and athlete from the Hill that I'm giving props to.

Mine dun gradjamacated.  ???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicholas Schrapps is not my SON. Genius. Talk about acting like you know everything, maybe you should get your facts straight. My vision is a little blurry...Who is ahead of Bruce Reyes in passing yards in the area? Could someone help me out with this one?

and no he is not my son, brother, uncle, etc. Just a good kid and athlete from the Hill that I'm giving props to.

So I see your gonna stir the pot tonight.  Your better have a big paddle. :D

;) ;) ;)

So I see your gonna stir the pot tonight.  Your better have a big paddle. :D

Okay, SgtRey, now I see what you were talking about.  KellyBasketball, I don't know what you have against the Brook or Bruce Reyes personally, but this is not the forum to be airing those grievances.  Mr. Dickert was simply trying to inform the SETX members, don't turn his good work into a flame war.

BTW, Thanks for the good info!!!

I bet Kelly BB has nothing against Reyes. It's just another Kelly Bulldog Poodle trying to get into a "Big Dog" fight.

Guest falcons

I sure hope so! What an awesome place to play!

They need some running game to go with that passing attack though!

I heard they have a really good 8th grader, that might be able to light a spark in the running game.

Our numbers are down so we should stay down in three a and have a good run.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou