H-J at BC

KFDM COOP

Might be a tough one for BC since people claim they down this year. If they don't have it together by the time they play Kville' date=' its going to be a track meeting!!![/quote']

KVILLEBALLA, this is the second time you have posted that you cannot wait for you guys to play us. You keep saying that you cannot wait for the "track meeting". Is there going to be some sort of gathering, or session regarding the conditions of your track? If its in bad shape, get the school board involved. They would love to attend this "track meeting" and offer any help they can.

I would not call a great 2nd half comeback by a good bunch of kids a gag. They came up a little short' date=' but give the kids some credit for their efforts.[/quote']

I think he meant that it wasn't a complete choke job. It was less than that because of the good comeback, but in the end HJ "gagged' just enough to lose the game.

Guest Orangeboy

HJ should have beaten EC last week, if they would have knelt down with under a minute left in the game instead of running the ball. EC should make some noise in 2A.

HJ should have beaten EC last week' date=' if they would have knelt down with under a minute left in the game instead of running the ball. EC should make some noise in 2A.[/quote']

The problem with the first part of this is that the fumble came with more than a minute left, and EC still had timeouts. The second part I agree with though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4