WO-S football improving right on time

Tempered indeed.A rout of a 1-4 team is not a turn around in my book.WO-S cut down on their penilties which is a plus for sure.A win tonight and they should go undefeated in district again but that still want indicate a turn around for me.After Silsbee the competition drops off a lot.I know some teams in our district have improved but not enough to take down wo-s.They,wo-s,will have to prove themselves in the playoffs...that's where the test will start.However,there's five more games to get better and that's a plus.

Everytime I read a thread like this, everyone keeps saying after Silsbee it will be a cakewalk for WOS. If Orangefield keeps improving each week, the last game of the year could get very interesting. I just think OF is not getting any respect and maybe they love being under the radar. I have not seen OF play but their stats look good and the one thing is their confidence level has got to be growing every week and that is huge in HS athletics.

Everytime I read a thread like this, everyone keeps saying after Silsbee it will be a cakewalk for WOS. If Orangefield keeps improving each week, the last game of the year could get very interesting. I just think OF is not getting any respect and maybe they love being under the radar. I have not seen OF play but their stats look good and the one thing is their confidence level has got to be growing every week and that is huge in HS athletics.

wos is improving weekly as well! the cats should have nice stats with the competition theyve played! they actually played two decent teams and lost to both of them. good luck!

Where did I say cakewalk.I did note improvement with some teams.OF is one of those teams and I agree they will be better than in the past but will come up short against wo-s imo.

I agree with you ump. OF has been bad the last couple of years so I guess it's hard for some to imagine them playing with WOS. However, I HAVE seen them and they are looking much improved. They will be tough, no doubt. 

wos is improving weekly as well! the cats should have nice stats with the competition theyve played! they actually played two decent teams and lost to both of them. good luck!

lol you know what??? you are worse when it comes to WOS than Coop is!!!

i cant wait till you have nothing to say after a couple defeats in district this year!!

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Well,If You Call Losing To Silsbee Improvement..Then Kirbyville Improved Two Times This season..Once At The Hands Of WOS And Another Improvement From Jasper..Who Knows We May Have Room For More Improvement..

Guest dawg4life

go ahead and say bye bye to the thread also...it's just a matter of time. their gonna shut down the whole forum because wos lost. :o

You know thats right ;D

i need to go check outside. there's probably rioting in the streets.

Right on!!!!

yeah according to KFDM Tailgate Party the score i saw doesnt show improvement............wos played a totally different version of 1-4 team than they did last week.  some of course will say that the weather is the great equalizer,  but after watching my beloved Jasper Bulldogs play both teams on a perfect weather nite i would have bet the house on silsbee!!

Guest Silsbee88

go ahead and say bye bye to the thread also...it's just a matter of time. their gonna shut down the whole forum because wos lost. :o

You know thats right ;D

i need to go check outside. there's probably rioting in the streets.

Right on!!!!

yeah according to KFDM Tailgate Party the score i saw doesnt show improvement............wos played a totally different version of 1-4 team than they did last week.  some of course will say that the weather is the great equalizer,  but after watching my beloved Jasper Bulldogs play both teams on a perfect weather nite i would have bet the house on silsbee!!

I believe that several people from Jasper have made the same statement.....they were saying after playing both teams that Silsbee was better.  Coop will be moving his support to some other town after this season....maybe some other country will take him......he might even be a cricket fan before long!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats