*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Come on dude does not sound like a Coach F staff would do that  ??? Sorry that Payton got hurt and hope he comes back soon.

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Come on dude does not sound like a Coach F staff would do that  ??? Sorry that Payton got hurt and hope he comes back soon.

Heard it myself.  I'm sure they were just excited about the way the game was going but it was very clear.

Heard it myself.  I'm sure they were just excited about the way the game was going but it was very clear.

If that is true not cool at all.

Wow....can we get a do-over??  8 fumbles by my count....Crosby has recovered them all.  Crosby sure has come to play and is taking advantage of each of the countless mistakes Dayton has made.  I did hear that as well about Ploch on the radio broadcast and it was clear as day.  Also jawing Larry Wadzek during his broadcast about stealing Xavier Frank.  

Still pretty much a shocker....the last time I saw Dayton play that bad a game was 1989 in Crosby.  Dayton will be back

We know Dayton is not this bad nor is Crosby this good. I think I heard someone say on this board "Rain makes good teams look bad and bad teams look good." I'm not saying that Crosby is a bad team. But, I hope ya'll get the point...

That is so not the case Crosby beat them no matter the weather that is a bunch of crap!!! And yes CROSBY IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!! It was a fair game and the score was just!!! Daytown at least went down with a fight!! Daytown did a great job, but it just so happens that Crosby came to win, had their minds set on a goal, and came thru.... SO..... GET YOU SOME OF THAT!!!!

We know Dayton is not this bad nor is Crosby this good. I think I heard someone say on this board "Rain makes good teams look bad and bad teams look good." I'm not saying that Crosby is a bad team. But, I hope ya'll get the point...

That is so not the case Crosby beat them no matter the weather that is a bunch of crap!!! And yes CROSBY IS THAT GOOD!!!!!!! It was a fair game and the score was just!!! Daytown at least went down with a fight!! Daytown did a great job, but it just so happens that Crosby came to win, had their minds set on a goal, and came thru.... SO..... GET YOU SOME OF THAT!!!!

Come on Dayton practically gave Crosby the ball in the redzone for everyone of those scores.  Crosby certainly earned the win, but on a dry field this score would have been much different.  Crosby deserves the win and it is good to see a team beat a rival that has owned the series for the last few years.

LOL

Come on Dayton practically gave Crosby the ball in the redzone for everyone of those scores.  Crosby certainly earned the win, but on a dry field this score would have been much different.  Crosby deserves the win and it is good to see a team beat a rival that has owned the series for the last few years.

I am not at all angry about that I am actually excited.... Our boys fought to the end. And that may be the case but we can't change the results. The Cougars were in it to win it!!!

I am not at all angry about that I am actually excited.... Our boys fought to the end. And that may be the case but we can't change the results. The Cougars were in it to win it!!!

And win it they did.  Going to be a good week of practice for them for the next opponent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• It’s a fact.  Are you not bothered with those?  Big girl also has an issue with facts.  Must be a liberal thing!
    • That’s kinda over-simplifying matters.    Are you talking about local politics or the platforms of the DNC/RNC? They’re two completely different scenarios.    To be frank, a politician couldn’t get elected in Hardin County as a Republican… until 2010-2011 when the locals all switched to the R Party.    I think that the truest example of a Democrat is the late George Wallace, Governor of Alabama. He ran in 1958 against a staunch segregationist and lost big time. Both Dems, btw. He came back in 1962 as a hardcore opponent of integration and won handily, becoming the racist spokesperson for a South that wanted to remain segregated. By 1982 he won his last term as Governor of alabama, still as a democrat, but carrying over 90% of the black vote.    Who switched? Was it the party? The politicians? The people? All of the above, in all different directions and over a period of about 60 years.   The problem with arguments about switching is that there are no constants.  We all know that guy…. southern accent, white-headed flat top haircut, short sleeve western shirt with those old wrangler double-knit pants. He probably held public office all over the south, and he had some really crazy ideas about race…. Might not have been in the Klan, but knew a bunch of people who were or had been. And he voted 100% Democrat.     We can all say “yeah, and he became a Republican after the civil rights act was passed!” And we’d be wrong.  The truth is that those old ideals and ways of thinking pretty much died off.    The truth of the matter is that the civil rights act passed the senate with a 71-29 vote majority.  But it’s interesting to point out that the 71 “yes” votes were actually 27 Republicans and 44 Democrats voting “for” the civil rights act, with 6 Republicans and 21 Democrats voting against the Civil Rights Act.  So which party was in favor and which one opposed?   And now 60 years later, with an ideological split in America, both sides are trying to claim moral superiority and cast blame over history that, to be frank, we don’t understand.    But to be honest, the Democrat party of 2024 is not what it was… and neither is the Republican. Just because things are so black-and -white today doesn’t mean that they always have been. 
    • We wont win the series, but it would be nice to get a win today before heading to Baltimore. 
    • Like who?  Do you have any names of actual applicants? Asking because I have not seen a list of applicants. 
  • Topics