*PN-G vs. Livingston/PNG wins 30-7

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladiator2

We're really not that good, so all of you Vidor and Lumberton haters can keep hating. We still don't care if any of you give us any respect because were 6-0 and still have not played anyone (Crosby-28- Dayton-0). All of the L-Town haters better start worrying about themselves because a couple of more losses and the believing is over. I cannot wait until we really start clicking because we have not put 4 quarters together yet. District 20-4A  may not give us the respect due but the rest of the state knows whats going on. SETX keep hating PNG, we're use to it.  Next week, everyone please pick Vidor to end the streak because we love being the underdog. EAT CROW INDIAN HATER'S!!!

I have said it on here before The Indians has a really good defense and that it would keep them going long enough for the offense to catch up. Now its catching up with the D will not be much longer and this team will be very tough for anyteam to play. Congrats to the Indians you went thru he## to get here what with all the turmoil from last season and the offseason. Then the definate right on hiring of tthis really good coach. Thanks from a non Indian who has made 3 games this season to watch the Faircloth era begin and was treated like one of the hometown boys while i was there and im not.

youre more than welcome to come to the game with me, warning you may need o2 by the time ya get to my seats

She sure did! "get away from the ball ...  get away from the ball"!  That's what she was shouting after a punt was bouncing around on the ground.

Heck, I didn't know that an announcer was allowed to coach like that.  Was that the coaches wife maybe?

Oh, I know,  it's that little girl from Remember the Titans movie, all grown up now!  LOL

Don't worry, the Inidians shut her face in the 2nd half!

She sure did! "get away from the ball ...   get away from the ball"!  That's what she was shouting after a punt was bouncing around on the ground.

Heck, I didn't know that an announcer was allowed to coach like that.  Was that the coaches wife maybe?

Oh, I know,  it's that little girl from Remember the Titans movie, all grown up now!  LOL

Don't worry, the Inidians shut her face in the 2nd half!

LOL! Excellent!!  I agree that there should be some type of UIL rule against that. I dont have a problem with a home town announcer being excited for their team... happens in every pressbox. Just turn the friggin' mike off so that EVERYONE doesn't have to listen to you.

I wonder what the real coaches must be thinking when they hear her calling the plays?

But anyway... great win for the Indians! Maybe ya'll will finally play someone this coming week :P  j/k

To the Indian fans who were at the game: how did the announcer perform? Did she help 'coach' the Lions from the booth as usual?

OOOOHHH YEAH! In the first quarter,she was hollering for her Lions to not touch the punt. Due to the weather, our band didn't get into the stands until way after the game started. When the band started playing, it drowned her out. After the half, PNG dominated, so it shut her and their train horn up. I'd much rather hear Cherokee that hear her coaching! I like to hear, and expect to hear Homer announcers. This gal takes the cake! I couldn't take much of that at all!!

That being said, the Livingston folks were very friendly and hospitable. I understand there were some terrible rumors going around town that we would trash the place. I assured them that we were well behaved and thanked them for having us. The visitor stands are small, but you are right on the field and could see and hear every hit. Their concession stand food is better than ours. Except for the rain, it was a great night.

TO Jackthehammer: You are ALWAYS a class act on this board(and I'm sure you are elsewhere too)! Thanks for the kind remarks to the Indians and you are always WELCOME at the REZ. I hope you enjoy the rest of this season!

Yankeedawg--You are just TOO FUNNY! That was a classic photo! You too are a class act on this board and are welcome on the REZ any time!

TO Jackthehammer: You are ALWAYS a class act on this board(and I'm sure you are elsewhere too)! Thanks for the kind remarks to the Indians and you are always WELCOME at the REZ. I hope you enjoy the rest of this season!

Yankeedawg--You are just TOO FUNNY! That was a classic photo! You too are a class act on this board and are welcome on the REZ any time!

Yeah man!  Yankeedawg is the BOMB!  Can we still say "the bomb"?

To the Indian fans who were at the game: how did the announcer perform? Did she help 'coach' the Lions from the booth as usual?

OOOOHHH YEAH! In the first quarter,she was hollering for her Lions to not touch the punt. Due to the weather, our band didn't get into the stands until way after the game started. When the band started playing, it drowned her out. After the half, PNG dominated, so it shut her and their train horn up. I'd much rather hear Cherokee that hear her coaching! I like to hear, and expect to hear Homer announcers. This gal takes the cake! I couldn't take much of that at all!!

That being said, the Livingston folks were very friendly and hospitable. I understand there were some terrible rumors going around town that we would trash the place. I assured them that we were well behaved and thanked them for having us. The visitor stands are small, but you are right on the field and could see and hear every hit. Their concession stand food is better than ours. Except for the rain, it was a great night.

If the UIL will not allow cow bells, that obnoxious train horn should be illegal too!

While I like the fact that Jack has seen the light, I think many of you forget that he was a big hater early in the season:

Quote from: Jackthehammer on August 06, 2009, 04:15:28 AM

PNG will go 1-9 this season.  Write this down take a little note.  Oh yea the one win will be against Nederland who will go 0-10

He also called us Cocky after the BH win and he predicted LCM would win the district before the season!

Guest spmorse1976

I didnt know we had Reba Mcentire announcing the game. It was the same identicle voice and she kept saying " he still on his feet" over and over again and it was really annoying!!!!!!! Our side kept mocking her and it was real funny. I was real impressed with our team the second half. If we can put 4 quarters in without turnovers and penalties, I say Vidor won't hang with us

I didnt know we had Reba Mcentire announcing the game. It was the same identicle voice and she kept saying " he still on his feet" over and over again and it was really annoying!!!!!!! Our side kept mocking her and it was real funny. I was real impressed with our team the second half. If we can put 4 quarters in without turnovers and penalties, I say Vidor won't hang with us

Quinton Jackson is coming out onto the field! Quinton Jackson has the ball! Quinton Jackson is still on his feet! Quinton Jackson is running! Quinton Jackson just got knocked on his butt by the Indian defense! Quinton Jackson is exiting the field as the game ends! Quinton Jackson is entering the locker room!

That woman was screaming "Quinton Jackson this, Quinton Jackson that" for the whole freakin' game. I can understand enthusiasm but seriously, there are 21 other players starting for the Lions as well.

While I have had interreaction with PNG fans and have enjoyed there company I based those predictions off of a 3 and 7 team with a new coaching staff. If you dont like predictions then your in the wrong place. I have based my new predictions on the football team I have seen on three visits to watch the Indians play. I have also watched the Indians play on the SETX sports page the other games. Also on the Indians own web page. Now I admit I was hard on them but thats football. I see somthing in PNG that I like alot its called hard nose defense. You may read all my back posts and put them on here it does not change the fact that i can only call what I see. I also have made alot of new friends at PNG. Thanks to all of you who have been nice to me over there its been a nice expereince for me. I also predicted LCM to win knowing they probably would not but it was alot of fun and gives the Bear fans somthing positive to talk about. Remember there are other fans in the area.

As I said Jack, welcome aboard! I think most of us PNG fans saw this comming during the spring. The renewed enthusiasm and precision with which the coaching staff ran things. The kids believed and the numbers went way up (kids in the program) because of it. Alot of folks said that a coaching change was not needed at PNG. They said it was lack of talent! I think they are being proven wrong. PNG may not be full of 4.4 guys, but there are enough good athletes to win when they are in the right system. 12-0 right now between JV and Varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats