WHO WILL WIN 2A DISTRICT 22 TITLE..

Guest ~old_wildcat~

Guest EagleFan01

Hey Newton's defense played as well as you could against that orangefield offense. That is a good offense buddy, they average around 50 a game and Newton held them to 16 in the second half of that game. Ford will get his yards yes, but Newton is going to get theres, and will bring the title back to where it belongs at Singletary Stadium and where is will stay from now on. You forget that Newton had 6 turnovers against Silsbee and the defense held them to 20 points, Newton has alot of speed on defense too, I've seen kville play too and they haven't impressed me on defense yeah you have a few shut outs but lets be realistic here it was against Liberty and Shelbyville, not exactly two top offenses in the area buddy.

if i aint mistakin shelbyville scored their first touchdown on newton and once agian kirbyville will pull it out buddy

Lets see San Augustine has scored this season before playing us. They scored 13 or Arp the team that will beat yall in the playoffs this season... lol... Also scored on Jefferson, then they scored on Brook Hill and Newton.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Hey Newton's defense played as well as you could against that orangefield offense. That is a good offense buddy, they average around 50 a game and Newton held them to 16 in the second half of that game. Ford will get his yards yes, but Newton is going to get theres, and will bring the title back to where it belongs at Singletary Stadium and where is will stay from now on. You forget that Newton had 6 turnovers against Silsbee and the defense held them to 20 points, Newton has alot of speed on defense too, I've seen kville play too and they haven't impressed me on defense yeah you have a few shut outs but lets be realistic here it was against Liberty and Shelbyville, not exactly two top offenses in the area buddy.

if i aint mistakin shelbyville scored their first touchdown on newton and once agian kirbyville will pull it out buddy

san augustine is the team actually but im sure shelbville will also

Guest ~old_wildcat~

All 5 Of Kirbyville's Pre-Season Games Were 3A Schools,They Won 3..(actually they won 4) But I Won't Go Into That...3 Out Of 5 Is Not Bad...Playing Quality Teams Will Help Later On, It Shows You Where You Need The Most Improvement... And If You Have What It Takes To Hang With The Big Boys...JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats