Crosby smells funny

Guest Prince Albert

As Rodney King said after his 7th or 8th DWI.  "Can't we all just get along"?  Let's move forward to Dayton/BH and Crosby/NF.  Please.

We get along just a little better than Rodney and the cops---but not much better

:Dlol

Your graphic wrong like many of your quoted friends graphics in the past (everytime he puts one up people are like thats wrong)...

gl with your graphic its unverifiable, the baytown sun is where i got my info... ill take my sources.

and the BaySun is always correct?

The Baytown Sun......you might as well rely on the Houston Chronicle.  ::) ::)

Your graphic wrong like many of your quoted friends graphics in the past (everytime he puts one up people are like thats wrong)...

gl with your graphic its unverifiable, the baytown sun is where i got my info... ill take my sources.

It was taken directly from WOS87's work, ask anybody on this forum if it is credible.

It was taken directly from WOS87's work, ask anybody on this forum if it is credible.

I wouldn't question it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou