huston street

gotta love it when a shorthorn stinks it up.  :D :D :D i bet daddy is proud. oh....i'm showing my age.

Wow spoon you really are ate up with it. Are you sure you're not really an Aggie  ;)

i root for the aggies too, just not when they play the pigs. u gotta love someone who can't stand tu.  ;D

Guest Ranger83

gotta love it when a shorthorn stinks it up.  :D :D :D i bet daddy is proud. oh....i'm showing my age.

Wow spoon you really are ate up with it. Are you sure you're not really an Aggie  ;)

i root for the aggies too, just not when they play the pigs. u gotta love someone who can't stand tu.  ;D

I think you meant to say "who can't beat tu either."

Arkansas and A&M:  Where the men are men, and so are the women.

Nice, Ranger, very nice.  ;)

What's the old saying...something about when folks quit takling about ya....you don't matter much to them anymore.  ???

Not many Horns w/ a hog fetish these days.  ;)

Nice, Ranger, very nice.  ;)

What's the old saying...something about when folks quit takling about ya....you don't matter much to them anymore.  ???

Not many Horns w/ a hog fetish these days.  ;)

sorry...old habits die hard. what can i say. here you go.

A first grade teacher in Austin, TX explains to her class that she is an avid Longhorns fan, having gotten her distinguished  degree from there. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Texas fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand, except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Texas fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked "Well if you're not a Texas fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am an Arkansas fan and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why are you an Arkansas fan?"

Because my mom is an Arkansas fan and my dad is an Arkansas fan, therefore I'm an Arkansas fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be an Arkansas fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a snotty arrogant jackass and your dad was a snotty arrogant jackass, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "we'd be Texas fans!"

Guest Ranger83

lol nice

still can't find who played for the hogs that won the cy young last year. here's a hint...he's still alive in the playoffs. he didn't lose the game for his team and choke like a dog. btw, you know the only thing they have in austin is "steers and queers". ;D

But as soon as they close the Arkansas visitor's center in Austin, there will only be steers.

lol nice

still can't find who played for the hogs that won the cy young last year. here's a hint...he's still alive in the playoffs. he didn't lose the game for his team and choke like a dog. btw, you know the only thing they have in austin is "steers and queers". ;D

But as soon as they close the Arkansas visitor's center in Austin, there will only be steers.

Ranger,

I'm a personal public speaker for myself...interested ?

Guest Ranger83

lol nice

Ranger,

I don't quite understand the question.

Guest Ranger83

Any opinion or statement made by Ranger83 does not necessarily represent the opinion this forum, or any other person or institution, but is that solely of its author.  Due to the possibilities of error in the electronic nature of this site, and the individuals responsibility for safe and lawful practice in ones own setting and of the jurisdiction, no posting or reply to a posting, should be used without first checking accuracy, local laws, and local practice guidelines and standards, policies and procedures.  It must be remembered that this is a forum of communication between like-minded people concerned with athletics and not an authoritative body.

Ranger83 cannot and does not advise upon personal health problems. In all instances regarding the personal application of any information from this website, the inquirer should consult his own health care practitioner or local medical authority.

This disclaimer applies equally to each, every, any, and all portions of this site whether so stated on that page or not.

Inclusion of any off-site source as a link is for informational and reference purposes only. It does not imply agreement with or espousal of any view, opinion, or recommendation therein.

lol nice

Ranger,

I don't quite understand the question.

\

Oops...I meant that I am hiring such for myself....See, it's obvious I need one.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou