HJ Schedule

Cat22

The varsity is in the MCDonalds Texas Shootout in Pasadena, The YMBL and the Livingston tourney

The jv is in the Nederland tournamnet.

I think if the past few years serve as any type of standard, these two teams could play each other 20 times and be 10-10 with no game being decided by more than 8 points....

As far as seeing each other, neither team changes the base of what they do, so I don't see a problem with it...

The varsity is in the MCDonalds Texas Shootout in Pasadena, The YMBL and the Livingston tourney

The jv is in the Nederland tournamnet.

I think if the past few years serve as any type of standard, these two teams could play each other 20 times and be 10-10 with no game being decided by more than 8 points....

As far as seeing each other, neither team changes the base of what they do, so I don't see a problem with it...

I hear ya.  Actually though, it could be an advantage to OF with HJ having a new coach, it could give the OF coaches a chance to see what kind of schemes Coach Davis runs.  I don't know, but I would think not much will change from the previous years.  I think the coaches know what the other will try to do.  Should be another fun year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05