Believe it or not!!! He is OK!

I want to clear up some false rumors that have been blasted on this site... These rumors are concerning Lutheran North and its head basketball coach, Walter Yates, Jr.  I want you all to be aware that in no way is the current situation at LN have anything what-so-ever to do with the coach.  He has not done anything illegal, and is not facing any negative professional action! Neither is it true that the school has lost TAPPS eligibility (been sanctioned); it will be allowed to play basketball and the games will count.  There are legal actions involved that has forced the coach not to comment on the situation.  But there are some high-powered lawyers working to clear the air (which does not mean clear the air about the coach)... The affiliations that are in question are pretty absurd, especially after I met the boys father a couple of weeks ago!  The situation should be cleared up (depending on length of the litigation)  and the show should go on!

If the show doesn't go on with all of the current players on the roster, know that this LN team is still loaded with talent.  There are three athletes off the football field to fill the void, a freshman pg that is sick, the best weapon is still available, and plenty of height left to compete on a high level...  Still a future dream team...

I do not know the sources that were inquired for the initial information, but I have gotten the inside scoop!  I am openly calling them false!  When we see the coach and his team competing in SETX this year you will see that I am telling the truth...  When they are in the playoffs in TAPPS you will see that there games count.

I am happy for the kids involved!!!!  Meaning the kids that were not involved in any wrong doing!!!  It is always the innocent that are penalized!!!!

Zeek, there may be no illegal action at all. This thing is bigger and now is on TAPPS' shoulders.  Lutheran North will go on and continue to compete in TAPPS sports while this litigation goes on.  One player may be cleared up before the litigation starts... If he is this team may not have lost much.

The SHOW has yet to begin since this team has not played a game under the new coaching staff.  The show has not even started... Loking forward to seeing them compete in the local tournies!!!  You guy can heckle the coach then! 

Before the attorneys come to play, Lutheran North had better realize that TAPPS rules state if there is a lawsuit concerning their ruling, regardless of the outcome, your school is responsible for the TAPPS' attorney bills (even if the players, not the school is the plantiff).    I believe Carrolton Christian had to cover the bills after the lawsuits concering the girls playoffs a couple years back.

Not knowing the specifics of this case, I still think Lutheran North administration will need to let these students, their parents and attorneys know that it's over.

I have a feeling that DV/ BO has been told not to frequent the message boards anymore!!!!  He would have said something by now.  Yes I know he has been told not to talk about it, but I also IMO feel that he has been told tostay off of here.  We shall wait and see!!!

Guest DickVitale

No, thats not the case at all....I can't discuss certain things publically...I hope you can all understand that...I think I will just post in the politics section, anyway!!! LOL

People have been on here ACTING as if they have the answers, and are about 20% correct in some of these statements that are being made...Its a shame how some act like that to attempt to show the people on here how knowledgeable they are, when in actuallity, they know very little about what is really going on.  They pretend like they are being "called" by certain people when actually these people are calling TAPPS trying to get info, and all they do is call me and tell me about it, Mr. Sanchez.... ::) ::)

School or coaches sanctions were NEVER even up for discussion, because there was NO REASON FOR THEM TO BE.  Once again, Mr. Sanchez, your feeble attempt to make the board think that I did something illegal has been thrown out of the window. 

Just keep my name out of your "info" and we will be all good. 

Guest DickVitale

Yeah, ok....So you did not PM people on here and give them your take on the "hot water" that I was in, when I was in NO WAY in any "hot water"?  Like I said, yeah, ok....TAPPS let me know that you were digging, and they would not give you the answers you wanted, Mr. Sanchez...I guess they sent you a heads up email about the schools "sanctions" that YOU made up too, right? yeah, ok... ::) ::)

Yeah, ok....So you did not PM people on here and give them your take on the "hot water" that I was in, when I was in NO WAY in any "hot water"?  Like I said, yeah, ok....TAPPS let me know that you were digging, and they would not give you the answers you wanted, Mr. Sanchez...I guess they sent you a heads up email about the schools "sanctions" that YOU made up too, right? yeah, ok... ::) ::)

I never corresponded with anyone from TAPPS, via e-mail or phone. I did pm a couple of people on this site after I had gotten some info sent to me. I was asking if they had heard anything. I also sent short a pm letting him know about it. I never asked him for any info. Again, I never dug for any info, it was sent to me without me asking. TAPPS never sent me anything nor did I ever ask them for anything.

I never corresponded with anyone from TAPPS, via e-mail or phone. I did pm a couple of people on this site after I had gotten some info sent to me. I was asking if they had heard anything. I also sent short a pm letting him know about it. I never asked him for any info. Again, I never dug for any info, it was sent to me without me asking. TAPPS never sent me anything nor did I ever ask them for anything.

No you did not ask me for any info... you were only informing me... Anyway it goes everything will be OK!!! That is truly all that matters.  I got some info... AAW got some info and time will tell which one is correct.  See ya at the games AAW... Wish you well on the season BO, Jr.!

Like I said in an earlier post I think the "SETX vs. BO, Jr" thing is silly on both sides...  This is an internet blog designed for the fan to argue, debate, support, and inform.  If you all think BO, Jr. is so bad you ought to go to the football board.  AAW you know what I mean, everyone on there is hard set on their opinions and if they are proven wrong then some excuses are made because they just can't be wrong, i.e. Lumberton vs. Vidor! Nobody admits they are wrong point blank!!!  90% of this boar is absolute when it comes to their beliefs... Things get rude all the time over in football land.  You all swear that BO, Jr. has done more than any other HJ supporter on this site!!!  They are just like him!!!  Better not say something bad about HJ or their coach or things get real chippy!  Truth is life outside this message board is an entirely different issue.  I think you all (with these personal attacks on BO, Jr. character and integrity), including my homeboy (you gotta stop responding to foolish attacks, they bait you in), should chill out and move on!!!  :-\

It’s the internet people!!!!!  ;)

Even though I would probably be pretty HOT if any of you attacked my integrity and most of you would as well… 

Them would be fighting words! (I wanted it to sound like that, I know proper grammar!) fight-239.gif

Like I said in an earlier post I think the "SETX vs. BO, Jr" thing is silly on both sides...  This is an internet blog designed for the fan to argue, debate, support, and inform.  If you all think BO, Jr. is so bad you ought to go to the football board.  AAW you know what I mean, everyone on there is hard set on their opinions and if they are proven wrong then some excuses are made because they just can't be wrong, i.e. Lumberton vs. Vidor! Nobody admits they are wrong point blank!!!  90% of this boar is absolute when it comes to their beliefs... Things get rude all the time over in football land.  You all swear that BO, Jr. has done more than any other HJ supporter on this site!!!  They are just like him!!!  Better not say something bad about HJ or their coach or things get real chippy!  Truth is life outside this message board is an entirely different issue.  I think you all (with these personal attacks on BO, Jr. character and integrity), including my homeboy (you gotta stop responding to foolish attacks, they bait you in), should chill out and move on!!!   :-\

It’s the internet people!!!!!   ;)

Even though I would probably be pretty HOT if any of you attacked my integrity and most of you would as well… 

Them would be fighting words! (I wanted it to sound like that, I know proper grammar!) fight-239.gif

All the board talk is just our way of coping and getting through fb...lol...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gametyme05
    Newest Member
    Gametyme05